(Seize the Day!)
My USAF radar shop
Airplanes and Rockets:
My personal hobby website
My daughter Sally's horse riding website
Note: A standard for crossword puzzles is when all words in a clue are capitalized, the solution is the abbreviation or acronym for that clue; e.g., Alternating Current = AC.
2007 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Constellation: The scales
4. Joint Tactical Radio Service
8. Unintended frequency product from a mixer
10. Modulation type, abbr.
11. Kilohms, abbr.
12. Time Division Multiplexing
13. Short for potentiometer
14. Chemical symbol for rhodium
16. Surrounding environmental conditions, pl.
19. The "L" in LED
20. Basic element
21. RF engineer's degree, abbr.
23. Automated Test Equipment
24. Elementary particles
25. Designated place on PCB to making a measurement, abbr.
27. A measure of magnetic force
31. Maximum Usable Frequency
32. Type of logic gate, pl.
33. Front edge of a wing, abbr.
34. Chemical symbol for radium
35. See 25 down
36. Direct Digital Synthesis
37. Unwanted frequency and/or amplitude content, pl.
40. Chemical symbol for selenium
41. 10^2 numerical prefix
42. Stock symbol for Raytheon
43. Advanced Communication Technologies and Services
44. Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association
46. Strong, lightweight wood
48. Popular poisoning element for Russian agents
51. PC follower
52. BlackBerry or iPAQ
54. Deutsche Industrie Normenausschuss
55. Material testing organization, abbr.
57. Chemical symbol for europium
58. Fremont, CA based company that designs, develops and markets high-performance, analog and mixed-signal silicon solutions for the worldwide communications infrastructure.
59. Small Office/Home Office
60. The "S" in SSI ICs
1. International phonetic alphabet letter "L"
2. Emits electromagnetic energy
3. Device for measuring electrical current
4. Type of flip flop
5. Opposite of bottom, pl.
6. Greek letter
7. Type of electronic component package, abbr.
8. Circuit configuration whereby all current from a source flows through a single path
9. A word in RMS
12. Chemical symbol for terbium
15. Chemical symbol for mercury
17. Chemical symbol for nobelium
18. Chemical symbol for thulium
19. Glass device is used for focusing light
21. International QSL forwarding bureau
22. System for underwater navigation
23. Automatic Packet Position Reporting System
24. Greek letter (micro)
26. Circuit for firing a magnetron, abbr., pl.
27. Boolean expression, pl.
28. Name given to the most frequently occurring number in a series of numbers
29. Electronic Intelligence, abbr.
30. Assures proper functionality
31. Elementary particle
35. Its chemical symbol is Ti
37. 10^1 numerical prefix
38. Semiconductor and calculator company, abbr.
39. Type of vacuum tube, pl.
41. The star Alpha Geminorum
44. Chemical symbol for cobalt
45. Chemical symbol for thallium
46. Eight bits
47. Chemical symbol for lanthanum
48. For electron mobility: Mean Free ____
49. One port of an amplifier
50. Snail- and E- are examples of this
52. Last stage in a transmitter, abbr., pl.
53. Digital Storage Oscilloscope
56. Chemical symbol for molybdenum