|More than 8,000 searchable pages indexed.|
Your RF Cafe
Airplanes and Rockets:
2007 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Gaussian Minimum Shift Keying
5. Symbol commonly used for angle
10. Unit of capacitance, abbr.
12. RF passive device manufacturer in Bay Shore, NY
13. Heat sink vendor in Laconia, NH
14. PC follower
15. Chemical symbol for palladium
16. Last stage in a transmitter, abbr.
18. Circuit for generating 3x the input voltage
21. Unintended frequency products from a mixer
22. International phonetic alphabet letter "P"
23. Opposite of I.D.
26. A straight or curved continuous extent of length without breadth
28. Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifier
32. PN devices
35. Its chemical symbol is C
37. Trigonometry function for opposite/adjacent sides ratio
40. Chemical symbol for cobalt
41. Greek symbol
42. Bit rate
44. Radio Amateur Satellite Corporation
47. Bias for turning off a diode
49. Greek letter
50. Type of current
51. Shorthand for oxygen
52. Chemical symbol for erbium
53. The "E" in EHF
55. Software function selection mechanism
59. Chemical symbol for lanthanum
60. A type of time reference
61. Miniature threaded RF connector, pl.
1. Chemical symbol for gallium
2. 1/000 of an amp, abbr.
3. Chemical symbol for strontium
4. Greek letter
5. Item formerly used for PCB layout
6. A class of subatomic particles that are composed of quarks
7. 1.602E-19 Joules, abbr.
8. Ends of soldering irons
9. Between-series connector
10. Set of poles
11. Sends a file over a network
18. Attenuator topology, pl.
19. Half of the diameter, pl.
20. Internet Protocol, abbr.
24. Digital Enhanced Cordless Telephone
26. Front edge of a wing, abbr.
27. Integrated Services Digital Network
29. Logarithmic ratio, abbr.
30. A fixed point from which the distances to any point on a parabola are connected by a linear relation
31. Positive electrode
33. Switch position
34. Factor of ten, pl.
36. Common battery cell size
39. City in Colorado
42. Light rays
43. Chemical symbol for argon
44. Wheel attachment point
45. Gigantic star in Cetus
46. Temperature-Compensated crystal Oscillator
48. Fremont, CA based company that designs, develops and markets high-performance, analog and mixed-signal silicon solutions for the worldwide communications infrastructure.
54. Chemical symbol for thallium
56. Electromagnetic, abbr.
57. 1e-6 mA
58. Unit of time, abbr.