1. Not passing production tests
7. Isolator, oscillator vendor in Tampa, FL
11. Creates a beveled edge
13. A length of transmission line
that is open or shorted at one end
16. Positive voltage lead color
17. 10-Gb Attachment Units Interface,
20. Oscillator manufacturer in Whippany, NJ (abbr.)
21. Unix, Linux or Windows
23. 1E6 ns
Cathode Ray Tube
25. Home state of Los Alamos lab
26. Part of a software FOR loop
divided by resistance
31. Electrode spacing in a spark arrestor
32. Millimeter, abbr.
33. Rare earth
35. Symbol for helium
36. Graphics workshop software
and calculator company, abbr.
39. Parts ____, aka bill of material
40. Unit of time, abbr.
receptor that provides night vision
43. Asynchronous Communication Interface Adapter, abbr.
45. An ellipse
has two of them
46. Type of current flow
47. 12 in.
48. Intermodulation Distortion, abbr.
closely approximated by 377/120
50. Integrated Circuit, abbr.
51. Chemical formula for the frequency-determining
element in a microwave oscillator
53. Antenna power abbreviation, abbr.
55. Automatic Gain Control
Font without serifs
59. Antenna capacitive element
62. Type of multistranded magnet wire
the specification for temperature
1. An RF band
2. Powers pneumatic
3. Action _____ are assigned in status meetings
4. Semiconductor lamps
5. Infrared, abbr.
6. Unit of time, abbr.
8. Type of flip-flop
9. Capacitor manufacturer in Huntington Station, NY
12. A BPF spec., abbr.
14. Branch of science involving the application of the laws of physics to
15. Highly energetic atomic nuclei or other particles travelling through space at a speed
approaching that of light
17. Form of radiation first observed by the German physicist Roentgen
Transfer Mode, abbr.
19. Threaded metal device embedded in plastic case to accepting a bolt
22. One port
of a mixer
28. A 3rd-degree equation
30. Angular distance between one event and another in a regularly recurring
31. One state of matter
33. Spin on an axis
34. Chemical symbol for beryllium
37. Ratio of circumference to diameter
39. LED, incandescent, fluorescent, etc.
Peripheral Component Interface, abbr.
42. Number system using the digits 0 to 7
44. Type of digital filter,
45. Electromagnetism in the visible spectrum
49. International phonetic alphabet letter "P"
Exponent that returns the original number
54. Galilean moon
56. Software engineering tool, abbr.
Symbol for tin
59. Test Equipment, abbr.
60. Logic gate
61. Time Delay, abbr.