Note: A standard for crossword puzzles is when all words in a clue are capitalized, the solution
is the abbreviation or acronym for that clue; e.g., Alternating Current = AC.
2006 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Has a successful dial-up session
7. A collection of sequentially run software commands
9. Cabinet manufacturer in Cincinnati, OH
line through a circle
13. R.A. ____, RF consultants
15. Data conversion device, abbr.
16. Filter vendor
19. Logic gate
20. Front edge of a wing, abbr.
22. Boolean expression, pl.
24. Chemical symbol for tantalum
25. Keyboard key
28. Akin to an EE, PE, SE, etc., pl.
30. A dielectric material
32. Chemical symbol for Teflon
33. Minutes of Use
34. Logic family, abbr.
35. Observed rule
symbol for polonium
40. Nobel laureate Enrico _____
43. Total Access Communication System
44. An exploding
star, and a nasty old Chevy
46. Transformer, abbr.
47. Chemical symbol for europium
48. Amateur Radio
49. Morse Code for "from"
50. The portion of an insulator's energy converted to heat -
a capacitor parameter
53. 1/000 of an amp
54. "Calling any amateur radio station"
1. Imaging device, abbr.
3. Cell phone manufacturer
4. The largest asteroid
5. Mate to an Rx
6. Crystal filter type,
7. Name given to the most frequently occurring number in a series of numbers
8. Section of a circle
10. Charged particle
11. Opposite of a power in mathematics
12. Set to specifications
14. Conductor used
to bleed charge from a high voltage supply bank, pl.
17. Low Noise Amplifier
18. Time Division Duplex
21. Smaller moon of Mars
23. An angle having more than 180 degrees but less than 360
25. Decimeter, abbr.
26. Specialty connector manufacturer
28. Reliability measure, abbr.
29. Chemical symbol for selenium
31. Chemical symbol for gold
32. Chemical symbol for platinum
36. 10-Gb Attachment Units Interface
38. Terminology for an RF connection point
39. Radio term for indicating the end of a
41. Part of this website's title
42. Multichannel Multipoint Distribution Service
44. Forerunner to NASA
45. Application Specific Integrated Circuit
52. "Calling any
amateur radio station"