Note: A standard for crossword puzzles is when all words in a clue are capitalized, the solution
is the abbreviation or acronym for that clue; e.g., Alternating Current = AC.
2006 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express
permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Has a successful dial-up session
7. A collection of sequentially run software commands
Cabinet manufacturer in Cincinnati, OH
12. Section line through
13. R.A. ____, RF consultants
15. Data conversion
16. Filter vendor
19. Logic gate
Front edge of a wing, abbr.
22. Boolean expression, pl.
24. Chemical symbol for tantalum
25. Keyboard key
28. Akin to an EE, PE, SE, etc., pl.
30. A dielectric material
32. Chemical symbol for Teflon
33. Minutes of Use
34. Logic family, abbr.
38. Chemical symbol for polonium
40. Nobel laureate
43. Total Access Communication System
An exploding star, and a nasty old Chevy
47. Chemical symbol for europium
48. Amateur Radio
49. Morse Code for "from"
50. The portion
of an insulator's energy converted to heat - a capacitor parameter
53. 1/000 of an amp
54. "Calling any amateur radio station"
1. Imaging device, abbr.
3. Cell phone manufacturer
4. The largest asteroid
5. Mate to an Rx
6. Crystal filter type, abbr.
given to the most frequently occurring number in a series of
8. Section of a circle
10. Charged particle
11. Opposite of a power in mathematics
12. Set to specifications
14. Conductor used to bleed charge from a high voltage supply
17. Low Noise Amplifier
18. Time Division Duplex
21. Smaller moon of Mars
23. An angle having more than 180
degrees but less than 360
25. Decimeter, abbr.
28. Reliability measure, abbr.
29. Chemical symbol for selenium
31. Chemical symbol for
32. Chemical symbol for platinum
36. 10-Gb Attachment
37. Integrated Circuit
for an RF connection point
39. Radio term for indicating
the end of a transmission segment
41. Part of this website's
42. Multichannel Multipoint Distribution Service
44. Forerunner to NASA
45. Application Specific Integrated
52. "Calling any amateur radio