Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and
sales job opportunities are posted on behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company,
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS - See most recent list of job openings here.
RF Test / Product Engineer
May 25, 2016
Job Title: RF Test / Product Engineer
Position Location: Milpitas, California
e2v is looking for an
RF Test / Product Engineer that will support high performance RF IC products and Broad Band Data Converters.
This position will develop the test programs, analyse and optimize RF device types such as switches,
mixers, PLLs, DSA, and prescalers in challenging environments for defense an space systems. High speed
data converters with industry leading performance will also be a key focus. The position will also require
the candidate to take the lead role in assessing and understanding Aerospace and Defense Electronics
customers’ system requirements and provide guidance to the R&D teams to develop successful semiconductor
products. This position provides a unique opportunity to support current and new cutting edge technology
that supports some of our nation’s fundamental defense programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the designers to characterize the new designs.
- Develop the new test programs for the new products or existing products.
- Support production in term of trouble shooting if there is any issue with the existing test programs.
- Production and RMA Failure analysis.
- BS degree or equivalent with 5+ years of relevant industry experience with a strong background in
analog/mixed signal product development
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
- Working knowledge with IC development (have worked with a semiconductor supplier to define a new
product and take it to system level production)
- In-depth knowledge of a broad number of topics with expertise in data converters (ADCs, DACs), but
also ability to support analog signal conditioning, digital signal chain building blocks such as FPGA
/ DSP programming, power management and PCB layout / schematics
- Familiarity with Military/DoD programs, systems and processes
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills to work with clients, team members,
and management staff, including both DOD civilian and contractor personnel.
Specific Skills and Competencies
- RF and data converter application experience
- Ability to sense/capture customer requirements (active listening)
- Leadership, ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Excellent verbal and technical writing communication skill
- Strong interpersonal and team work skills
- Good planning, organization and time management skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet
- Results orientation (accountability, planning for results)
- Ability to analyze, interpret and present data and facts in a synthetic manner
- U.S. citizenship and fluency in English
- A valid US passport
- An active or re-activatible DoD security clearance, or no known barriers to obtaining a first time
Our innovations lead developments in communications, automation, discovery, healthcare and the environment.
We offer: RF Power solutions for: defense electronic countermeasures, Radar systems, Stellar satellite
communications amplifiers, and missile control safety & arming devices Imaging solutions, including
CCD & CMOS sensors and cameras, for space and earth observation imaging, and machine imaging. Semiconductor
solutions for aerospace & defense, space and industrial markets requiring: lifecycle management,
hi-rel microprocessors, high-speed data converters, high-reliability ICs with lifetime continuity of
supply, manufacturing, assembly and test services.
We employ approximately 1,650 people across 10 countries in Europe, America and Asia, have annual
sales of £220m, and are listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Sr. HR Business Partner
765 Sycamore Drive
Office: +1 408 585 7153
Mobile: +1 408 234 8893
Posted July 26, 2016