Reports To: Director of Product Solutions
Status: Full-time / Exempt (Salary)
Date: July 2016
O U R CULTURE
We are a fun, hard-working, results-focused, accountable team. NuWaves is committed to investing
in the development of our dedicated people. We hold each other and ourselves accountable to achieving
outstanding results for our internal and external customers.
The Sales Engineer's overall objective is to successfully manage current, and create new customer
relationships. This position assists with the definition of long-term strategic sales goals, builds
key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals,
and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions. Working closely with the Director of
Product Solutions to achieve strategic outcomes, the Sales Engineer provides tactical and strategic
direction for all sales activities within the Product Solutions domain. The Sales Engineer role
requires an individual that is a self-starter, possesses a continuous improvement mentality, is
detail-oriented, and has technical experience related to Radio Frequency (RF) products.
- Plan and implement sales and customer retention and development.
- Plan and manage sales and marketing resources.
- Manage relevant reporting of management and financial information for the sales and marketing
- Select and manage external agencies.
- Analyze and develop product distribution channels.
- Maintain and develop corporate image and reputation, and protect and develop the company's
brands via suitable PR activities and intellectual property management.
- Develop programs to communicate and enhance the visibility of the business.
- Implement domain goals and objectives.
- Assist in the development of strategies for the Product Solutions domain to achieve product
- Actively participate in development and deployment of NuWaves' mission and business strategies.
Partner with NuWaves' business leaders to establish, implement, and monitor short-term and long-term
strategies for driving business results.
- Increase the overall productivity of the Product Solutions domain as evidenced by lower capture
cost, higher win rate. Challenge the organization to strive for higher performance levels.
- Interact with potential new business clients to conduct feasibility and determine their product
- Participate at industry events to promote NuWaves' product lines.
- Write technical papers, white papers, status reports, and application notes that support
NuWaves' strategic and tactical plans.
- Actively participate in program design reviews, critical design reviews, and client visits.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Strategic Thinking
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving Analysis
- Decision Making
- Performance Management
- Results Driven
- Communication Proficiency Financial Management
Typical Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in Technical Field, +5 of years of related work experience.
This position requires sitting for an extended period of time, lifting no more than 20 lbs., and
frequent sitting and standing.
U.S. Citizenship is a requirement. EOE M/V/F/D
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe
the general nature and level of work being performed, but are not to be seen as a complete list of responsibilities,
duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Also, they do not establish a contract for employment
and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
About NuWaves Engineering
NuWaves Engineering is a premier supplier of
Radio Frequency (RF) and embedded systems products and solutions for DoD, non-DoD government, and industrial
customers. An RF engineering powerhouse, NuWaves offers a wide range of engineering design services
focused on wireless communications, as well as a complete line of commercially available module-level
products, such as wideband RF upconverters and downconverters, high-efficiency miniature solid state
power amplifiers, high intercept low noise amplifiers, miniature RF filters, and fiber optic RF distribution
132 Edison Drive
Middletown, OH 45044-3269
Phone: (513) 360-0800 x323
to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities
are posted on behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring
in your company, please contact me AFTER reading the
list of job openings here.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
Posted August 8, 2016