Electrical/RF Field Project Engineer
to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities
are posted on behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring
in your company, please contact me AFTER reading the
list of job openings here.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
Mann Wireless has a fantastic Entry / Early
Career RF Field Engineering / Project Engineering opportunity in the area of RF/Wireless
communications (our website will tell you all about what we do- visit
As an Engineer in our small business, you will have the opportunity to work on everything from new
business development, to design, estimating and proposal development, to RF Field Engineering and Project
Management. This is a "hands-on" position.
In this capacity you will be on the ground, managing day to day operations at job sites. This includes
conducting site surveys, interfacing with customers, designing systems, developing proposals, managing
installation crews and conducting job close out testing and reporting activities. You must be willing,
able and eager to assist with installations and at times complete installations independently.
Responsibilities will include managing legal and contractual requirements, budgets, scheduling, project
completion time-lines and deliverables for projects. You will drive safety, quality and customer satisfaction
and you will use your exceptional communication, planning and organization skills to support both business
and operations activities. You will also forge new business opportunities and networks, through your
own identification and management of leads from job site, seminar and trade show and travel interactions
and/or your own research and outreach.
You will have the opportunity to travel and will experience working in many types of business (stadiums,
hospitals, hotels and convention centers, manufacturing plants, airports, universities etc.), providing
the opportunity for continuous learning.
You will be part of a friendly and collaborative team in a nimble small business. At Mann Wireless,
you will be known. You will not be a number.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related Engineering degree. Construction Management
degree holders may also be considered.
- Related experience and/or demonstrated experience and aptitude (work or hobby) related to building
things- taking things apart and putting them together. Experience using hand tools.
- Ability to research technical issues and to develop accurate conclusions.
- Ability to interpret manuals and to troubleshoot equipment.
- Must be able to work effectively within a diverse work force including engineers, project managers,
skilled craft workers, consultants, customers, and regulatory agency personnel.
- Must have strong interpersonal and written/verbal communications skills and be able to effectively
communicate complex issues with customers, peers, managers and regulatory agencies.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization for the US, be willing to travel 80% of the year (mostly
for full weeks, M-F), have a clean driving record and be able to pass a company drug screen and background
- 2-5 years of experience in Wireless Industry (DAS preferred).
- Candidates with experience working with or performing engineering coursework of basic radio frequency,
fiber optic communication systems, or telephone/PBX systems are strongly preferred.
- Prior field engineering, construction related experience highly desired, especially in a small to
mid-size business environment highly desired. Related internships or summer experiences are great!
- PMP Certification or related, Project Management Coursework
- Experience with iBwave, Spectrum analyzers, PIM, Line Sweeping, TEMS, CAD
- Experience with an ERP Construction Management or Engineering Management system such as SAGE 100
or 300, Spectrum etc.
To apply email your resume with a short cover email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
indicating why you are interested in this position, your location of interest and why you think you
would be a great fit for Mann Wireless. Please also include your salary requirements.
About Mann Wireless
Since our founding in 1998, Mann Wireless has delivered best-in-class custom wireless solutions and
services to our clients. We partner with all major commercial carriers and venue owners across a wide
variety of industries. Our expert in-house consultants, engineers and integrators are highly proficient
at designing and installing systems in a variety of environments that support 3G/4G (LTE) protocols,
as well as WLAN (802.11), private land-mobile radio (LMR) and public safety technologies.
We have unparalleled expertise in the most current distributed antenna system (DAS), small cell,
bi-directional amplifier (BDA) and repeater technologies in the wireless space and are looking for a
few passionate, versatile, hands-on Engineers to join our team in the following regions:
• Tampa, FL (Largo)
• Saratoga Springs, NY (Middle Grove)
Mann Wireless, Ltd. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Mann Wireless, Ltd. complies with applicable state and local
laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Safety & Training Administrator
Mann Wireless, Ltd.
437 Middle Grove
Middle Grove, NY 12850
solutions that keep you connected"
Posted August 5, 2016