Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and
sales job opportunities are posted on behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company,
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS - See most recent list of job openings here.
RF Microwave Technician 2nd Shift – San Jose, CA
April 8, 2016
Cobham is seeking an
RF Technician to work at our San Jose, CA facility. The RF Technician's responsibilities are focused
in the area of microwave circuit test, subsystems test to meet shipping schedules. The RF Technician will support production
activities within a group concentrating on advanced microwave subsystems for applications including missile front ends,
radar receivers, wideband tuners and synthesized sources. Duties include CCAs, and subsystem products, collecting and documenting
test data and providing feedback to manufacturing engineers on production products.
This position is in San Jose, CA and relocation assistance is not available.
10% differential for 2nd shift.
- Work with production staff to perform and document testing of microwave hardware
- Perform and document tuning and test results on multi-function thin film microwave integrated circuits (MICs)
- Work closely with manufacturing engineers, as part of a product team, providing feedback on modules and subsystem products
- Test analog circuits from schematics and/or diagram
Education and/or Experience:
- Associates Degree in Electronics or trade school or technical education and 3+ years' experience testing, aligning performing
and documenting tuning and test results on multi-function microwave integrated circuits (MICs) OR
- 5+ years' work experience aligning, performing and documenting tuning and test results on multi-function microwave integrated
circuits (MICs) in lieu of an Associate Degree or trade school or technical education.
- Must have theoretical knowledge of functional area and the ability to use the necessary equipment, including computer
controlled test stations.
- Familiarity with network/spectrum analyzers and microwave circuit test equipment.
- Proficient written and verbal skills.
- Computer skills are required for this position including: file manipulation, file organization, accessing and launching
various programs, and basic Microsoft Excel. US Citizenship required along with the ability to obtain and maintain Secret
We provide critical solutions on land, at sea, and in the air and space, by moving data through off-the-shelf and customised
products including RF, microwave, and high reliability microelectronics, antenna subsystems and motion control solutions.
Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions
Posted April 10, 2016