Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and
sales job opportunities are posted on behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company,
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS - See most recent list of job openings here.
RF Test Engineer
June 19, 2015
COMET Technologies USA, Inc. has an immediate opening in our
Plasma Control Technologies (PCT) group for a qualified
RF Test Engineer to work in our
San Jose, CA office. We are seeking a team player who will bring their extensive RF product development knowledge
and experience to our product development team. This is an outstanding opportunity to learn from and work with
experts in high power RF products in the semiconductor industry. Our San Jose PCT engineering team works in a
technical, entrepreneurial, and fast paced environment.
- Final test of RF Matching Network Assemblies and test of components and assemblies thereof (Alpha, Beta,
Batch Zero, and Production units)
- Develop Automated Test routines for Accelerated Life Testing (ALT), Design Validation Testing (DVT) and
Production Final Testing of RF Matching Networks using LabView™
- Generate detailed Failure Analysis Reports as required
- Review of test instructions and provide inputs for refinement and improvements
- Test and trouble-shoot Engineering prototype units as required
- Build, qualify, and maintain RF test equipment and loads as required
- Maintain test equipment calibration and lab tools
Skills and Experience
- ASEE or equivalent electronics trade school, or BS EE Electrical Engineer
- Good knowledge about semiconductor manufacturing equipment, especially RF Matching Networks and
- Solid understanding of LabView™, Microsoft Word™, Excel and Power Point™
- 2+ years of hands on experience working with RF systems with > 1 kW at 350 kHz to 200 MHz
- Previous experience working with semiconductor manufacturing equipment, especially RF Matching Network
Networks and Generators.
- Proven working knowledge of the proper use and handling of test instruments including RF Network
Analyzers, RF Impedance Analyzers, RF Power meters, Spectrum Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, high voltage probes,
LCR bridges, RF calibration kits, DVMs, Function Generators, Capacitance and Inductance meters, etc.
The COMET Group is a leading global provider of high-quality systems, components and services in x-ray, e-beam
and RF technologies, with the mission of helping to optimize the products and processes of its customers worldwide.
Comet Technologies USA Inc. offers an excellent and competitive compensation package; an excellent work environment;
and a comprehensive benefit program (including medical, dental and vision care benefits, FSAs, life insurance,
a 401(k) plan and great vacation package). To apply, please submit your resume and salary requirements.
Comet Technologies USA Inc. values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMET Technologies USA Inc.
2360 Bering Drive
San Jose, CA 95131
Posted June 19, 2015