Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and
sales job opportunities are posted on behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company,
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS - See most recent list of job openings here.
RF Engineer Job Description
November 4, 2015
RR Media has an opening for an RF Engineer. The position requirements include but are not limited to:
- Minimum 4 years experience in the field of RF engineering.
- Technical education to include but not limited to Electronics Engineering certificate; Military background in RF engineering; Telecommunications
engineering; SAT COMM engineering advantageous.
- Planning, execution, control and maintenance of technical TX (Uplinks) & RX (downlinks).
- Independent worker; capable of leading projects. Shows initiative in a challenging and dynamic work environment.
- Testing, QA & deployment of new technologies.
- Supervision and execution of antenna building and dismantling.
- Installation and maintenance of RF cables (indoors and outdoors).
- Installation of external downlink gear and wiring it to the compression room and uplink gear from the compression room out.
- Close monitoring systems reports.
- Ability to climb 30 feet to antenna equipment enclosures, work on man-lifts and lift up to 80 pounds of weight.
- Technical support to the Presales team.
- Fluent English
- Availability nights/weekends.
- Computer (WINDOWS Office suite) and LAN proficient
As part of his duties, the employee will perform standby hours during evenings, nights and weekends in which he will connect from home or
travel to the teleport to support and/or solve issues.
Location: Hawley, Pennsylvania
Compensation: Salaried position. Paid holidays
Health Benefits : Full-time employee with benefits
157 Kimbles Road
Hawley, PA 18428 USA
If interested please forward resume to: email@example.com
Phone calls about this job are OK.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Posted November 4, 2015