Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and
sales job opportunities are posted on behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company,
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS - See most recent list of job openings here.
June 17, 2015
COMET Technologies USA, Inc. has an immediate opening in our
Plasma Control Technologies (PCT) group for a qualified
RF Engineer to work in our
San Jose, CA office. We are seeking a team player who will bring their extensive RF product development knowledge
and experience to our product development team. This is an outstanding opportunity to learn from and work with
experts in high power RF products in the semiconductor industry. Our San Jose PCT engineering team works in a
technical, entrepreneurial, and fast paced environment.
- Develop innovative RF solutions to solve complex plasma power delivery problems
- Develop high power RF circuits for COMET custom RF auto-match products
- Test and validate newly developed products to meet semiconductor industry standards
- Develop test fixtures and test methods to be deployed in a production environment
- Develop all product documentation for products you develop
- Manage multiple product development efforts simultaneously
- Interface with customers to get engineering requirements and build relationships
- Assist in the industrialization of match network products and transition into production
- Participate in the technical direction of matching network products worldwide
- Assist application engineers in the field to develop new opportunities for products
Skills and Experience
- Degree in: Electrical Engineering with an emphasis on RF strongly preferred
- 5+ years in product development of RF devices, high power preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using ANSOFT Designer and HFSS FEA tools desired
- Experience developing mathematical models using MathCAD desired
- Proven ability to solve complex math and electrical systems problems
- Experience writing product specifications desired
- Experience with direct customer interaction preferred
- Must be able to work effectively in a highly interactive team environment
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of personnel within the organization
- Must be able to speak and write English proficiently
The COMET Group is a leading global provider of high-quality systems, components and services in x-ray, e-beam
and RF technologies, with the mission of helping to optimize the products and processes of its customers worldwide.
Comet Technologies USA Inc. offers an excellent and competitive compensation package; an excellent work environment;
and a comprehensive benefit program (including medical, dental and vision care benefits, FSAs, life insurance,
a 401(k) plan and great vacation package). To apply, please submit your resume and salary requirements.
Comet Technologies USA Inc. values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Career Level Required: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience Required: 5+ to 7 Years
Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time
COMET Technologies USA Inc.
2360 Bering Drive
San Jose, CA 95131
Posted June 17, 2015