San Diego, California
Develop, support, and maintain process design kits for our patented UltraCMOS Silicon-on-Sapphire process technology.
Provide EDA tool support and develop automation for the Mobile Wireless and High Performance Analog design teams.
Evaluate and deploy new EDA tools as required to support the growing demands and challenges associated with RF/Analog
design. Provide day-to-day tool support to the design, technology, and modeling teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
This position has responsibility for:
- Develop, support, and maintain open access PDK for Keysight/ADS tools.
- Develop software for automation in a variety of languages and API’s (Skill, AEL, Python, etc.).
- Create documentation and training materials.
- Day-to-day support.
- Work with vendors to resolve bugs and drive feature additions.
Knowledge, Skill and Competency Requirements
Competency is based on: education, training, skills and experience. In order to perform the job successfully,
an individual should demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and competencies:
- Software engineering fundamentals.
- Basic understanding of device physics.
- Cadence Virtuoso & Keysight ADS design framework proficiency.
- Good understanding of semiconductor manufacturing fundamentals.
- SKILL & AEL programming proficiency
The following traits are highly valued:
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team.
Education and Experience:
- BS in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in an EDA role.
About Peregrine Semiconductor
Peregrine Semiconductor Corporation, a Murata company, is the founder of RF silicon on insulator (SOI) and is
a leading fabless provider of high-performance, integrated RF solutions. Since 1988 Peregrine and its founding team
have been perfecting UltraCMOS® technology - a patented, advanced form of SOI - to deliver the performance edge
needed to solve the RF market's biggest challenges, such as linearity. With products that deliver best-in-class
performance and monolithic integration, Peregrine is the trusted choice for market leaders in automotive, broadband,
industrial, Internet of Things, military, mobile devices, smartphones, space, test-and-measurement equipment and
wireless infrastructure. Peregrine holds more than 180 filed and pending
patents and has shipped over 2 billion
UltraCMOS units. For more information, visit http://www.psemi.com
The Company’s unique technology and potential for professional advancement make this an excellent career opportunity
for innovative and goal-oriented individuals. Peregrine Semiconductor is an equal opportunity employer supporting
a diverse workforce.
to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities
are posted on behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring
in your company, please contact me AFTER reading the
list of job openings here.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
Posted July 9, 2015