Pasternack Enterprises, a global supplier
of RF and Microwave components and assemblies, is looking for a Technical Writer to join the team as soon as possible!
I. Job Summary:
- Make everything we do better by being the voice of Pasternack, developing impactful technical marketing content
that would include, but not be limited to, product descriptions, white papers, newsletters, email, direct mail,
print advertising, press releases, blogging, and social media.
II. Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience writing SEO-optimized copy for websites and landing pages
- Experience writing marketing copy across multiple mediums
- Ability to describe complex information succinctly
- Strong technical competence and ability to learn with minimal support
III. Skills and/or Experience Needed:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working with engineers and within a marketing organization
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Positive team orient attitude and approach
IV. Educational Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience as a technical writer within a technical business (preferable RF)
V. Physical Demands:
- Adapt to situations, people, ideas and procedures in order to accommodate an evolving work environment
- Communicate and work effectively as a team member
- Exhibit leadership maturity, reliability, and stability under pressure in order to handle the on-the-job challenges
- Understands and abides by a high standard of professional ethics in order to ensure integrity of the company
About Pasternack Electronics
Over the last 40+ years, a lot has changed in the RF and Microwave industries. However, some things remain the
same, like Customers’ demand for a reliable source of quality products supported by superior technical and customer
service. Since 1972, Pasternack has steadily grown by aligning its offerings to match the needs of our Customers.
We maintain an inventory of more than 40,000 products that are always available which gives you access to products
ranging from the rare, hard-to-find specials to the broadest array of industry standards. Today, Pasternack is a
global supplier of RF and Microwave components supported by a growing list of 19 International Distributors who
service customers in more than 35 countries worldwide and partner with us in pursuit of our vision to be the world’s
most recognized and trusted provider of urgently needed RF/Microwave components and assemblies.
Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and
sales job opportunities are posted on behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company,
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS - See most recent list of job openings here.
Posted August 20, 2015