September 24, 2015
Reports To: Director of Manufacturing
Status: Full-time / Non-Exempt (Hourly)
Date: September 2015
A Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Assembler should have knowledge of surface mount and thru-hole assembly. Possess excellent soldering skills
as well as providing exceptional attention to detail in their daily tasks and knowledge of a manual pick-and-place with miniature components.
Must be able to work with an integrated product team and provide high quality assembly of defense electronic assemblies to support products
- Assembles printed circuit assemblies, performs inspections.
- Maintains Bill of Materials associated with electronic assemblies.
- Conducts kit pulls for manufacturing units.
- Works the BGA re-work station.
- Follows manufacturing procedures.
- Maintains required quality certifications.
- Work within project teams and deliver on tasks with efficiency, quality and within schedule.
- Work with engineers and project managers to ensure that work-product expectations are well defined, completely understood and clearly
- Be flexible and adaptable in order to meet both the tactical and strategic objectives of NuWaves.
- Provide excellent communications, both written and verbally throughout all levels of the organization.
- Maintain a high degree of motivation in team members to retain focus of providing highest levels of customer satisfaction – including
direct customer communication and support.
- Ability to communicate professionally with leadership, coworkers and customers.
- Ability to work independently and meet managerial deadlines.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to organize daily tasks of self and others and to work as a team player.
- Be able to operate office and technological equipment and software.
- Skill in completing multiple tasks at once.
Typical Education and Experience:
- Military training, specialty schools, related experience or + 1 years of related experience.
- J-STD-001 and IPC-A-610 Certification is preferred but not required.
This position requires sitting for an extended period of time, lifting no more than 40 lbs., and frequent sitting and standing.
U.S. Citizenship is a requirement. EOE M/V/F/D
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed, but are not to be seen as a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Also, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
About NuWaves Engineering
NuWaves Engineering is a premier supplier of Radio Frequency (RF) and embedded systems
products and solutions for DoD, non-DoD government, and industrial customers. An RF engineering powerhouse, NuWaves offers a wide range of
engineering design services focused on wireless communications, as well as a complete line of commercially available module-level products,
such as wideband RF upconverters and downconverters, high-efficiency miniature solid state power amplifiers, high intercept low noise amplifiers,
miniature RF filters, and fiber optic RF distribution modules.
Amanda Y. Stephany
SPHR Human Resources Administrator
122 Edison Drive
Middletown, OH 45044-3269
Phone: (513) 360-0800 x323
to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities
are posted on behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring
in your company, please contact me AFTER reading the
list of job openings here.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
Posted September 24, 2015