Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and
sales job opportunities are posted on behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company,
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS - See most recent list of job openings here.
June 22, 2015
COMET Technologies USA, Inc. has an immediate opening in our
Plasma Control Technologies (PCT) group for a qualified
Mechanical Designer to work in our San Jose, CA office.
This is an outstanding opportunity to learn from and work with experts in high power RF products in the semiconductor
industry. Our San Jose PCT engineering team works in a technical, entrepreneurial, and fast paced environment.
- Design and complete SolidWorks designs to ensure all BOM parts are included in the 3D models with correct
- Generation of two-dimensional drawings, including specifications for material, surface treatment, and other
- Generation of two-dimensional drawings, including specifications for packaging material and packaging processes.
- Monitor, verify and maintain BOMs (Bill of Materials) in the SAP system.
- Design of required production test fixtures.
- Generation of data records for piece parts and assemblies when is needed, and logging the data into the
- Work closely with COMET's R&D RF and Mechanical Engineers to complete new designs and ensure that products
under development are optimal for manufacturability.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Science is a plus as well as experience in Mechanical Design
is a must.
- Ability to communicate with others in an effective and concise manner.
- 5+ years of related work experience in related industry.
- Previous experience with ISO quality system and "Copy Exact" principles.
- Understanding of the requirements that RF (Radio Frequency) power systems put on the mechanical parts and
- Working knowledge and understanding of coating and plating processes such as silver plating and alodine
- Ability to successfully communicate and transfer design work from the project stage to the production stage.
- Proficient in 3D mechanical modeling with SolidWorks.
- Previous experience in SAP system highly desired.
- Enjoys working with people.
- Good team player with good interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, diligent and accurate in work.
- Self-motivated and flexible individual able to function in a high energy, fast paced team environment with
- Working with other cultures (Switzerland, China).
The COMET Group is a leading global provider of high-quality systems, components and services in x-ray, e-beam
and RF technologies, with the mission of helping to optimize the products and processes of its customers worldwide.
Comet Technologies USA Inc. offers an excellent and competitive compensation package; an excellent work environment;
and a comprehensive benefit program (including medical, dental and vision care benefits, FSAs, life insurance,
a 401(k) plan and great vacation package). To apply, please submit your resume and salary requirements.
Comet Technologies USA Inc. values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Career Level Required: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience Required: 5+ to 7 Years
Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time
COMET Technologies USA Inc.
2360 Bering Drive
San Jose, CA 95131
Posted June 22, 2015