to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities
are posted on behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring
in your company, please contact me AFTER reading the
list of job openings here.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
RF/Microwave Filter Design Engineer ***Immediate Opportunity***
September 8, 2015
Gowanda Electronics/TTE Filters is recruiting for an experienced Design Engineer for our RF / Microwave filter
product line. Our company is rapidly growing, resulting in this new position at our Arcade NY facility.
Exciting opportunity for a Design Engineer with 3 – 5 years relevant experience with RF/ microwave filter design.
Reports to the President, TTE Filters, Arcade NY. Relocation assistance is available.
Requires BS EE or other relevant degree.
- Design of Lump Element, Combline, Cavity and Ceramic Filters.
- New product design for microwave market.
- Duties include construct Routers, Drawings, BOM.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing.
- Provide direction to production employees.
- Set-up and operate test equipment.
- Technical Support for Sales Engineers and customers.
- Excellent communication skills, command of Microsoft Word, Excel and filter design software applications (PCFilt,
Eagleware Genesys, and Filsyn).
- Strong problem solving skills, self-motivated, able to supervise others as needed.
We offer a competitive salary DoE with a comprehensive benefit program, including 401(k) w/match, health, vision,
company paid Life/AD&D, Long Term Disability, Holidays, Vacation, Tuition Assistance.
Candidates should email a resume and cover letter to
For more than 50 years, Gowanda has been a leading manufacturer of board-level magnetic inductive components
for the OEM electronics marketplace. Our extensive product line includes axial-lead & surface mount RF and power
inductors, chip coils, conicals, lead and lead-free designs, pot cores, qualified product list (QPL) components,
shielded/unshielded designs, switching power supply magnetics, toroids, transformers, tunable coils, and application-specific
Gowanda participates in Ship-to-Stock programs with many of its customers in support of their JIT and Lean Manufacturing
programs. We fully recognize the critical need for product quality, reliability, and on-time delivery in the support
of these customers' programs. Our on time, world-wide delivery performance record historically is above 95%, while
our product return record historically is less than ½ of 1%.
Gowanda Electronics Corp.
One Magnetics Pkwy
P.O. Box 111
Gowanda, NY 14070-0111
Posted September 9, 2015