RF, microwave, and wireless engineer,
technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on behalf of companies
that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company,
please contact me AFTER reading the
See most recent
List of Job Openings.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
Senior Technician RF - 2604
November 3, 2022 - Ready to launch your career?
RGNext (Range Generation
Next) operates, maintains, and sustains mission-critical systems
to provide safe and effective launch, testing, and tracking of Department of Defense,
civil, commercial, and international space lift vehicles. We support ballistic missile,
guided weapon and aeronautical tests and evaluations as well as support space situational
awareness operations and experiments to defend the United States to ensure our nation's
safety. Our employees serve on the forefront of global defense and space operations.
We offer our team of experienced, professional employees an environment of challenging,
stimulating and personally and professionally rewarding career opportunities.
Senior RF Technician position is located at Vandenberg Space Force Base, California.
- Operate and maintain electronic test equipment, to include oscilloscopes, RF
signal generators, spectrum and network analyzers, power meters, and other test
- Configure equipment for operations, select the appropriate antennas, calibrate
equipment as necessary, and report when system is ready for operation.
- Maintain configuration control and maintain property control.
- Perform all operational support utilizing procedures and any specialized instructions
to lower-level technicians.
- Determine malfunctions, troubleshoot to the unit replacement level, and return
equipment to operational condition.
- Provide technical guidance to other technicians.
- Mathematical skills to include Algebra and Trigonometry.
- Ability to make independent decisions based on the information at their
- Good organizational skills with specific emphasis on attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to exercise diplomacy within a team environment.
- A.S degree in Electronics Technology, related field or equivalent military training,
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years electronics related experience.
- Two (2) years of related radio frequency experience is desired.
- Experience with basic computer operation and Microsoft Office Suite, i.e., Word,
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Ability to lift equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to obtain California Class B Commercial license within one year.
- The flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends to support
specific project requirements.
- Ability to travel on occasion.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance, which includes
U.S. citizenship or U.S. naturalization.
- Must be fully vaccinated from the COVID-19 virus, which means two weeks have
passed since a single-shot vaccine or the second dose of a two-shot vaccine. Requests
for medical or religious accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License required.
- Salary determined by Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- This job is not eligible for telecommuting.
- This position is assigned to Vandenberg Space Force Base, California
What We Offer
- Everyday Wellness: Access to on-base facilities which may include: fitness centers,
pool, bowling alley, recreational facilities, beach access and restaurants.
- Financial Opportunities: 401k savings program with company match and vesting
on day one, retail and merchant employee discount programs, life insurance, business
travel insurance and more.
- Work/Life Balance: Tuition reimbursement programs and flexible schedules.
- Equal Opportunity: Commitment to diversity and strategic partnerships.
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and
requirements of the job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit
the supervisor's ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
RGNext is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected
Veteran status or any other protected class.
Range Generation Next LLC (RGNext) is jointly owned by Raytheon Company and General
Dynamics Information Technology. RGNext is committed to providing our customers
with unparalleled service, meeting quality assurance objectives and reducing costs.
By requiring continuous improvement and promoting efficient practices, each employee
is empowered to support our customer's missions. RGNext is responsible for operations
and specialized and technical services in these locations:
- Ascension Island, Atlantic Ocean
- Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida
- Huntsville, Alabama
- Jonathan Dickinson Missile Tracking Annex, Florida
- Kennedy Space Center, Florida
- Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall Islands
- Patrick Air Force Base, Florida
- Pillar Point Air Force Station, California
- Vandenberg Air Force Base, California
6905 N. Wickham Road, Ste. 301
Melbourne, FL 32940
Posted November 3, 2022