Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where
a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on
behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for
hiring in your company, please contact me AFTER reading the
See most recent List of Job Openings.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
Articles: 2014 |
RF Test Technician
Location: Florida, Stuart, USA
Job Reference: INTERCONNECTNA00054
Schedule Type: Full Time
Job Function: Operations
March 14, 2019 - Smiths is always looking for curious minds. For new colleagues who want responsibility and relish a challenge. Those who would like to use their talents to help make the world safer, healthier, more efficient and more connected. We're proud that we've been helping propel the human world forwards during our 160 year history of innovation. By looking at things differently. By adapting and never standing still. And by always thinking big. Today we're an aligned global business of five divisions and around 22,000 colleagues, that touches the lives of millions every year across five vibrant global markets.
Job Description - RF Test Technician
To test and troubleshoot Smiths Interconnect products to ensure high quality.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Solid understanding of electronic and microwave test equipment including VNA's, Signal Generators, Power Amplifiers, Pulse Generators, Oscilloscopes, Multimeters and associated hand tools.
- Ability to assemble RF test fixtures and burn-in test fixtures.
- Ability to troubleshoot RF test fixtures and test setups.
- Documentation of test procedures.
- Utilize Microsoft Word, Excel, and special analysis software to write reports, analyze data and document experiments.
- Review work for quality, to meet or exceed company guidelines.
- Check all reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensure timeliness of work.
- Complete any additional assignments as requested by the test lab supervisor.
- Associates Degree in electronics or related technical discipline.
- 3 years direct experience in Microwave Testing and Troubleshooting.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Solid understanding of basic electronic equations.
- Standing, sitting, walking; Required to talk and hear, carrying items (up to 50lbs.), use of hands, arms, vision, and voice.
Smiths Interconnect is an EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled.
About Smiths Interconnect
Smiths Interconnect provides high-speed, secure connectivity solutions that can perform at extremes of pressure and temperature. Our microwave technology is used to keep military radar systems online while our antenna solutions are installed across aircraft and space applications to enhance communications. Innovative cable solutions increase signaling functionality in autonomous transport systems and augmented reality and surgical robotics are made possible with connectors that increase bandwidth and data rates. Customers rely on Smiths Interconnect for mission-critical connectivity in the harshest environments. Our blue-chip customers include Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems, Huawei, NVIDIA and Biosense Webster. As one of the five divisions of Smiths Group, Smiths Interconnect employs over 1800 people. We have a global presence selling our products in over 50 countries with manufacturing facilities in nine countries and offices across North America, Europe and Asia. So whether you're an experienced professional or just starting out on your career, our global scale and focus on growth means great career opportunities for the right colleagues. There's never been a better time to join Smiths. And help us create the future.
Sr. Recruiter - Engineering & IT
Smiths Talent Acquisition Team
Posted March 14, 2019