Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix
of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on behalf
of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring
in your company, please contact me AFTER reading the
list of job openings here.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
This list provides a good sampling of what
is available if you are seeking to enhance your career, whether it be via searching
for a new job, improving your status and abilities in your current job, or starting
your own company.
Engineering Jobs listed on RF Cafe.
Job Resources: 2014 |
Product Engineer I
March 2, 2019 - Charleroi, PA - QuinStar Technology, an AS9100 certified aerospace hardware design and manufacturing company in Torrance, California, is currently looking for an Product Engineer I to join our team! This position is eligible for medical, dental, vision, long term disability and life insurance, holiday pay, PTO, 401k benefits and an on-site fitness program. Please visit the QuinStar Employment webpage for more information.
Primarily Looking For:
- Highly motivated individual with a bachelor of science degree in electrical engineering or equivalent industry experience who is familiar with all things RF (radiofrequency), i.e., principles and design concepts, simulation tools, test equipment – network analyzers, RF power meters, etc., knowledge, use and configuration of RF test set-ups.
- Experience with HFSS, AWR, SolidWorks or similar software is desired.
Preference given to candidates with related experience.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Design and layout of microwave and millimeter-wave products and subassemblies, including LNA, frequency converters, antennas, and PA.
- Mechanical design of new housings, PA and heat sink configurations.
- Deliver design packages to programs and production assembly line including circuit layouts, sub-assembly drawings, outline drawings, BOMs and label instructions.
For all positions, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EEO/M/F/D/V
Employment is contingent upon successfully passing a background check and pre-employment physical and providing proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
No phone calls, please. Job application provision online. A full list of open positions can be found here.
About QuinStar Technology
We are an AS9100 certified aerospace hardware design and manufacturing company in Torrance, CA. This position is eligible for medical, dental, vision, long term disability and life insurance, holiday pay, PTO, 401k benefits with Company match and an on-site fitness program.
24085 Garnier Street
Torrance, CA 90505
Posted March 19, 2019