Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of
engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on behalf of companies
that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company,
please contact me AFTER reading the Terms
of Use. See most recent list of job openings here.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
This list provides a good sampling of what
is available if you are seeking to enhance your career, whether it be via searching
for a new job, improving your status and abilities in your current job, or starting
your own company.
Here is a list of current engineering jobs listed
on RF Cafe.
Job resource lists for 2014 |
2017 | 2018 |
Title : Technical Sales Territory Manager
FLSA Status: Salaried, Exempt
Position Status: Full Time
Reports To: U.S. Sales Manager
Position Location: Indianapolis
Position Description and Company: Copper Mountain Technologies' Technical Sales Territory Manager will be a part of our growing global sales team. Our USB VNAs are next generation analyzers designed to meet the needs of 21st Century engineers. Our VNAs include an RF measurement module and a processing module, a software application which runs on a Windows PC, laptop or tablet, connecting to the measurement hardware via USB interface. CMT was awarded innovation and product leadership awards by Frost & Sullivan in 2015 and 2017.
The successful candidate will have the technical background, sales experience, and personal drive to solve customers' technical and business problems, and as a result, grow sales in their assigned territory. Take this opportunity to join a great company. This position can be located in one of the Southwestern states and close to a major airport.
Click here for a full description of the Technical Sales Territory Manager position.
Essential Position Functions:
- Maximizes sales growth and manages sales activities in a geographical territory
- Consistently achieves or outperforms sales quota
- Conducts technical presentations, product demonstrations, and provides applications consulting to prospects and customers
- Explores new markets and industries to provide growth avenues for the company
- Manages sales pipeline and opportunities in the CRM system
- Works with marketing and inside sales to maximize conversion of marketing qualified leads to sales qualified leads to closed sales
- Consistently provides exemplary customer service during pre - sales and post - sales activities
- Represents Copper Mountain Technologies at industry trade shows and conferences
Note: The statements contained herein describe the essential functions of this position but should not be considered an all - inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other areas to cover absence s or relief to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.
- Three to five years of experience in sales or business development of technical solutions or products
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electric Engineering Technology preferred
- Ability to understand highly technical products and communicate with technical prospects
- Experience meeting and exceeding sales goals as part of a growing technology company
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate complex solutions and strategies to customers
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50% of time within territory
- Ability to work in a fast - paced environment, flexibility and adaptability
Non - Essential Position Functions:
- Other duties as assigned 10/23/2018
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
- Strong drive to help customers solve their technical and business challenges
- Basic knowledge of RF system design, test and integration
- Knowledge of and experience with Vector Network Analyzers preferred
- Ability to communicate technical material clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work closely with other people to solve challenging problems
About Copper Mountain Technologies
Copper Mountain Technologies develops innovative and robust RF test and measurement solutions for engineers all over the world. The company was created in 2011 and is based in Indianapolis, IN with a sales office in Singapore. Our innovative products and partnership approach enable RF and Microwave engineers to realize their potential through access to lab-grade instrumentation at affordable prices. Our world-class metrology and engineering resources work as an extension of your team.
Copper Mountain Technologies' VNAs include an RF measurement module and a software application which runs on any Windows PC, laptop or tablet, connecting to the measurement hardware via USB interface. The user can take advantage of the latest OS, processing power, larger display, and reliable performance of an external PC, as well as lower total cost of ownership and simplified maintenance of the analyzer. The result is a faster, more effective test process that fits into the modern workspace in lab, production, field and secure testing environments. This creative approach made Copper Mountain Technologies a leader in the industry and earned them both the 2015 Frost & Sullivan Global Leadership in Innovation Award and the 2017 Product Leadership Award
CMT engineers push the boundaries of convention when they develop VNAs. They use the latest available technologies and components, and continuously improve product selection and service. As an RF test and measurement leader, CMT contributes their technical and metrology expertise to solving your challenging problems. The goal is to help engineers and developers extend their reach by equipping them with cutting-edge test instruments that are highly accurate, small, lightweight, and affordable.
Please submit your information via our convenient online application.
Copper Mountain Technologies
631 East New York Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202 USA
Posted August 23, 2017