to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities
are posted on behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring
in your company, please contact me AFTER reading the
list of job openings here.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
Systems, Inc., is a leading provider of high-power ultra-broadband radio frequency
(RF) amplifier solutions. Headquartered in Inglewood, California, the company and designs
and manufactures solid-state, high-power RF amplifier systems and modules for commercial,
scientific, and military customers worldwide.
Reporting to the Production Test Manager and partnering closely with engineering teams,
the RF Test Technician is responsible for developing and performing test solutions for
RF products from concept through manufacturing release. He/she supports product development
evaluations and final product characterization testing, and works with the development
team to provide testability planning, strategies and methodologies.
- Work closely with product engineering, design engineering and operations to support
product development and manufacturing.
- Specify and recommend test resources, processes, capabilities, and technology.
- Set-up test circuits to measure the electrical parameters of products.
- Test, update and repair PC circuit board using test stations and soldering equipment
- Participate in the assembly and testing of RF components within manufacturing.
- Use basic statistical tools, compare to charts, histograms, cause and effect diagrams,
to evaluate electrical data for test variability and aid in problem solving.
- Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering, trade school education, electronic certification
or equivalent professional training with 3 years of experience in RF testing and basic
manufacturing assembly skills.
- Knowledgeable in a variety of electrical test instrument used in the testing of RF
- Capable of setting and adjusting each electrical test instrument and measuring the
magnitude and accuracy of the parameters called out by the specification.
- Must be capable of making complex test set-ups including inputs, outputs and metering
- Experience in RF circuit test in the 1MHz to 6GHz frequency range.
- Ability to debug circuits and systems.
- Hands-on experience with RF equipment including: Spectrum and Network Analyzers,
Oscilloscope, Power Meter, Signal Generator, and Power Supply.
- Awareness of ISO 9001 standards and procedures.
- Excellent communications skills; computer proficiency; good analytical and problem
- Must be able to walk, sit and/or stand throughout an eight or ten-hour day.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. from floor or table position to chest high using proper
If you are a technician with a background in RF circuit design and testing, Empower
RF Systems is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer
a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including medical and dental insurance,
401k Plan with matching contributions, etc. To learn more about Empower RF Systems, please
visit our website at www.empowerrf.com.
Click Here, or go to company website, click on
and follow instructions to apply.
Empower RF Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer of females, minorities, individuals
with disabilities and protected veterans.
About Empower RF
Empower RF Systems is the technological leader in smart power amplifier solutions
for EW, Threat Simulation, Radar, Communications, EMC and Product Test. Incorporating
the latest semiconductor and power combining technologies with a patented architecture,
we build the most sophisticated and flexible COTS system amplifiers in the world. Solutions
range from tens of watts to multi-Kilowatt and include basic PA modules to intelligent
scalable rack systems with AGC and ALC output modes. In addition to best-in-class SWaP,
our Next Generation amplifiers have sophisticated RF detection to maximize efficiency
for a variety of modulation schemes including QAM-xx, OFDM, Multi-tone, Pulse, AM, FM,
Empower RF Systems is a Equal Opportunity Employer of females, minorities, individuals
with disabilities and protected veterans.
Human Resources Director
Empower RF Systems
316 W. Florence
Inglewood, California 90301
Posted July 26, 2018