Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of
engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on behalf of companies
that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company,
please contact me AFTER reading the Terms
of Use. See most recent list of job openings here.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
This list provides a good sampling of what
is available if you are seeking to enhance your career, whether it be via searching
for a new job, improving your status and abilities in your current job, or starting
your own company.
Here is a list of current engineering jobs listed
on RF Cafe.
Job resource lists for 2014 |
2017 | 2018 |
Empower RF Systems, Inc., is a leading provider of high-power ultra-broadband radio frequency (RF) amplifier solutions. Headquartered in Inglewood, California, the company and designs and manufactures solid-state, high-power RF amplifier systems and modules for commercial, scientific, and military customers worldwide.
Reporting to the Production Test Manager and partnering closely with engineering teams, the RF Test Technician is responsible for developing and performing test solutions for RF products from concept through manufacturing release. He/she supports product development evaluations and final product characterization testing, and works with the development team to provide testability planning, strategies and methodologies.
- Work closely with product engineering, design engineering and operations to support product development and manufacturing.
- Specify and recommend test resources, processes, capabilities, and technology.
- Set-up test circuits to measure the electrical parameters of products.
- Test, update and repair PC circuit board using test stations and soldering equipment and/or tools.
- Participate in the assembly and testing of RF components within manufacturing.
- Use basic statistical tools, compare to charts, histograms, cause and effect diagrams, to evaluate electrical data for test variability and aid in problem solving.
- Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering, trade school education, electronic certification or equivalent professional training with 3 years of experience in RF testing and basic manufacturing assembly skills.
- Knowledgeable in a variety of electrical test instrument used in the testing of RF amplifiers.
- Capable of setting and adjusting each electrical test instrument and measuring the magnitude and accuracy of the parameters called out by the specification.
- Must be capable of making complex test set-ups including inputs, outputs and metering requirements.
- Experience in RF circuit test in the 1MHz to 6GHz frequency range.
- Ability to debug circuits and systems.
- Hands-on experience with RF equipment including: Spectrum and Network Analyzers, Oscilloscope, Power Meter, Signal Generator, and Power Supply.
- Awareness of ISO 9001 standards and procedures.
- Excellent communications skills; computer proficiency; good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to walk, sit and/or stand throughout an eight or ten-hour day.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. from floor or table position to chest high using proper lifting technique.
If you are a technician with a background in RF circuit design and testing, Empower RF Systems is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including medical and dental insurance, 401k Plan with matching contributions, etc. To learn more about Empower RF Systems, please visit our website at www.empowerrf.com.
Click Here, or go to company website, click on Job Opportunities, and follow instructions to apply.
Empower RF Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer of females, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
About Empower RF
Empower RF Systems is the technological leader in smart power amplifier solutions for EW, Threat Simulation, Radar, Communications, EMC and Product Test. Incorporating the latest semiconductor and power combining technologies with a patented architecture, we build the most sophisticated and flexible COTS system amplifiers in the world. Solutions range from tens of watts to multi-Kilowatt and include basic PA modules to intelligent scalable rack systems with AGC and ALC output modes. In addition to best-in-class SWaP, our Next Generation amplifiers have sophisticated RF detection to maximize efficiency for a variety of modulation schemes including QAM-xx, OFDM, Multi-tone, Pulse, AM, FM, and more.
Empower RF Systems is a Equal Opportunity Employer of females, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Human Resources Director
Empower RF Systems
316 W. Florence Avenue
Inglewood, California 90301
Posted July 26, 2018