Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of
engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on behalf of companies
that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company,
please contact me AFTER reading the Terms
of Use. See most recent list of job openings here.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
Systems, Inc., is an industry-leading provider of high power radio frequency (RF)
amplifiers. Founded in 1999 and located in Inglewood, California, the company designs
and manufactures solid-state, high power amplifier systems and modules for commercial
and military customers worldwide. Our next generation technology is a game changer in
the market and we are seeking a well-connected and dynamic sales professional to join
our Sales Team to drive accelerated growth with these products.
This sales and leadership position is focused on driving business growth and results
from our key markets of EW (Electronic Warfare), Communications, Radar, and Test &
Measurement. The RF Sales Account Executive has a technical background, strong credentials
and contacts in OEM's and Agencies, and a demonstrated track record of partnering, team
building, and strategic selling.
- Execute a sales plan and lead by example in implementing strategies to close orders
and grow our power amplifier business.
- Build a strong presence for Empower RF Systems at targeted OEM and Agency locations
and across key markets.
- Leverage industry contacts and previously-developed account coaches to generate and
close new business opportunities.
- Build a sales funnel for developing new business and mapping key opportunities at
targeted OEM's and Agencies.
- Work collaboratively with product engineers, FAE's, business development, and inside
Sales support team.
- Represent the Company with key customers by leading, as appropriate, contract negotiations
and strategic engagements.
- Participate in industry or trade associations as a representative of Empower RF Systems.
- Provide accurate and timely reports, forecasts, and budget detail to management.
- BSEE or other BS degree, or equivalent RF industry experience.
- 10+ years of successful experience in strategic account sales of complex RF products
- Ability to read and understand technical aspects of amplifier design as related to
sales opportunities and contracts.
- Confident presenter with strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated – competitive and with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Record of achieving sales results; strong network of relevant contacts at OEM's and
- Demonstrated skills and references as both a team builder and customer advocate inside
If you are a dynamic, well-connected and driven sales professional with a technical
background, this is an opportunity to lead technical change in the market and further
your experience and career growth. We offer a competitive salary, cash bonus plan, stock
options, comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k matching contributions,
To learn more about Empower RF Systems, please visit our website at
Click Here, or go to company website, click on
and follow instructions to apply.
Empower RF Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer of females, minorities, individuals
with disabilities and protected veterans.
About Empower RF
Empower RF Systems is the technological leader in smart power amplifier solutions
for EW, Threat Simulation, Radar, Communications, EMC and Product Test. Incorporating
the latest semiconductor and power combining technologies with a patented architecture,
we build the most sophisticated and flexible COTS system amplifiers in the world. Solutions
range from tens of watts to multi-Kilowatt and include basic PA modules to intelligent
scalable rack systems with AGC and ALC output modes. In addition to best-in-class SWaP,
our Next Generation amplifiers have sophisticated RF detection to maximize efficiency
for a variety of modulation schemes including QAM-xx, OFDM, Multi-tone, Pulse, AM, FM,
Empower RF Systems is a Equal Opportunity Employer of females, minorities, individuals
with disabilities and protected veterans.
Human Resources Director
Empower RF Systems
316 West Florence
Inglewood, California 90301
Posted October 8, 2018