Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of
engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on behalf of companies
that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company,
please contact me AFTER reading the Terms
of Use. See most recent list of job openings here.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
This list provides a good sampling of what
is available if you are seeking to enhance your career, whether it be via searching
for a new job, improving your status and abilities in your current job, or starting
your own company.
Here is a list of current engineering jobs listed
on RF Cafe.
Job resource lists for 2014 |
2017 | 2018 |
Job Title: RF Electrical Engineer
Location: Palm Bay, FL
Position: SIS20161312-16022 (Space & Intelligence Systems)
Design and development of RF circuits, modules, and system architectures as part of a multi-discipline design team. Duties includes design, specifications, and test of frequency converters, LO generation circuits, low noise and power amplifiers, antenna and ADC & DAC interfaces, filters, module and hybrid layout and construction, engineering proof-of-concept testing, transition and support to production.
- Lead the development of RF circuits and subsystems for the development of space systems including architecture development, requirements management, design/analysis, integration, and test, including hybrid MMIC/RFIC design.
- Responsible for RF subsystem and circuit design up to and above 45 GHz, including multi-octave wideband designs.
- Lead and/or perform system design/analysis, SWAP analysis, cost, schedule, risk management, and Subcontract Technical Lead.
- Interface with the customer and provide presentations, lead/perform trade studies and design reviews, and lead RF oriented test activities.
- Strong self-motivated technical lead with proven ability to lead multidisciplinary teams to successful closure with ability to work within budget and schedule.
- M.S. in Electrical Engineer or similar field with 6 years of related experience.
- Experience in Frequency Synthesizer/LO detail design.
- Experience in frequency converter detail design.
- Experience with RF & Microwave circuit card design and PWB layout.
- Knowledge of the assembly techniques of printed wiring circuit cards and chip & wire hybrids.
- Detailed knowledge of lumped and distributed element design of common RF passive components such as power splitters, bias tees, filters, matching networks, etc.
- Detailed knowledge of common modulation methods such as BPSK, QPSK, QAM, etc.
- Detailed knowledge of and ability to perform cascade analysis of Gain, Noise Figure, Noise Power, Intercept Point, output power, etc.
- Detailed knowledge of the design and performance characteristics and limitations of amplifiers, oscillators, mixers, filters, etc.
- Detailed knowledge of and ability to perform frequency planning of receivers and transmitters.
- Experience with linear, non-linear, and transient circuit simulation using Keysight ADS or Genesys.
- Experience with 2.5D and 3D electromagnetic simulation using Momentum and HFSS.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- TS/SCI clearances.
- Experience with component selection for space flight hardware applications.
- Experience with design, manufacturing and testing of space flight hardware.
- Experience with Worst Case Analysis for Space Applications.
- Ability to mentor junior engineers.
Please be aware this position requires you to have the ability to obtain a Top Secret Security Clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Space and Intelligence Systems
Palm Bay, FL 32905 / USA
Posted March 16, 2017