•−•  ••−•    −•−•  •−  ••−•  •
RF Cafe Morse Code >Hear It<

Job Board

About RF Cafe™

Sitemap

PATHLOSS 4.0 - RF Cafe Forums

Because of the high maintenance needed to monitor and filter spammers from the RF Cafe Forums, I decided that it would be best to just archive the pages to make all the good information posted in the past available for review. It is unfortunate that the scumbags of the world ruin an otherwise useful venue for people wanting to exchanged useful ideas and views. It seems that the more formal social media like Facebook pretty much dominate this kind of venue anymore anyway, so if you would like to post something on RF Cafe's Facebook page, please do.

Below are all of the forum threads, including all the responses to the original posts.

Post subject: PATHLOSS 4.0
Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:50 am 

Captain

i have downloaded this microwave link planning suite called PATHLOSS 4.0 , but all modules like: defraction module , terrain module ,.... , are dimmed . if any one has information on this tool please help

Post subject: Re: PATHLOSS 4.0
Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:25 am 

Lieutenant

u dont have full version
u need registration key or dongle to activate those modules.

Post subject: Re: PATHLOSS 4.0
Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:12 am 

General

Looks like you have the demo version. I found it frustrating that I could not print out the path profiles I had created, so I did "print screen", copied the clip-board into a photo editor, reversed the black and white image, and printed it any size I wanted. Hey-presto.
I also figured out the structure of the antenna data files so I could reverse-engineer and pre-save them, then call up those I most frequently used. Although it was skating on the fringes of legality, it made me a great advocate of PL-3 and 4, so I recommended it to whichever company had the enormous funds to buy the full package.

Posted  11/12/2012
Custom Search
More than 10,000 searchable pages indexed.

Your RF Cafe
Progenitor & Webmaster

Click here to read about RF CafeKirt Blattenberger... single-handedly redefining what an engineering website should be.

View the YouTube RF Cafe Intro Video Carpe Diem!
(Seize the Day!)

5th MOB: My USAF radar shop

Airplanes and Rockets: My personal hobby website

Equine Kingdom: My daughter Sally's horse riding website