PRO-57-B 5 BAND HIGH PERFORMANCE BEAM - RF Cafe Forums

RF Cafe Forums closed its virtual doors in late 2012 mainly due to other social media platforms dominating public commenting venues. RF Cafe Forums began sometime around August of 2003 and was quite well-attended for many years. By 2012, Facebook and Twitter were overwhelmingly dominating online personal interaction, and RF Cafe Forums activity dropped off precipitously. Regardless, there are still lots of great posts in the archive that ware worth looking at. Below are the old forum threads, including responses to the original posts. Here is the full original RF Cafe Forums on Archive.org

-- Amateur Radio

-- Anecdotes, Gripes, & Humor

-- Antennas

-- CAE, CAD, & Software

-- Circuits & Components

-- Employment & Interviews

-- Miscellany

-- Swap Shop

-- Systems

-- Test & Measurement

-- Webmaster

Post subject: PRO-57-B 5 BAND HIGH PERFORMANCE BEAM
Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:08 pm 

Lieutenant

C Q ??

OFFERED FOR SALE: ONE(1) MOSLEY ELECTRONICS PRO-57-B FIVE (5) BAND BEAM ANTENNA.

10, 12, 15, 17, 20 METERS. INCLUDES ORIGINAL MANUAL V-1.0. ITEM WAS WORKING SHORTLY BEFORE IT WAS PARTIALLY DISASSEMBLED FOR REMOVAL FROM MAST, AND TRANSPORTATION.

THE ONLY RESEMBLING THING I COULD FIND ONLINE IS A TH-11DX @ $1159,95, AND I KNOW MY FATHER PAID A LIKE AMOUNT FOR THIS ITEM.

THAT BEING SAID, I THINK $600 IS THE PRICE TO START NEGOTIATIONS. THERE IS A LONG STORY, HOWEVER, THE OBJECT IS TO TURN THIS EXCESS INTO A FEW BUCKS FOR MY BROTHER, SO IF ANYONE SHOWS SOME INTEREST, I WILL BE GLAD TO WORK WITH THEM ON PRICE. WE WOULD PREFER THAT SOMEONE WILL GET SOME ENJOYMENT OUT OF IT, RATHER THAN IT ENDS UP IN THE JUNK!!

I WOULD PREFER TO DEAL WITH SOMEONE IN PERSON, BUT IF NEED BE I DO HAVE A PAY PAL ACCOUNT.

CALL (814) 825-2128

E/M rbtousey@verizon.net

SET UP APPOINTMENT I WILL ONLY TALK DEAL IN PERSON BUT I' L SUPPLY

ANSWERS.

73S BRUCE TOUSEY N2ACF

Posted  11/12/2012