Because of the high maintenance needed to monitor and filter spammers from the RF Cafe Forums, I decided that it would
be best to just archive the pages to make all the good information posted in the past available for review. It is unfortunate
that the scumbags of the world ruin an otherwise useful venue for people wanting to exchanged useful ideas and views.
It seems that the more formal social media like Facebook pretty much dominate this kind of venue anymore anyway, so if
you would like to post something on RF Cafe's
page, please do.
Below are all of the forum threads, including all
the responses to the original posts.
|Ulf Kylenfall |
Post subject: How to remove the face plate of an HP8753A Network analyzer
Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:51 am
Anyone out there who knows how to remove the tinted glass face plate on the 8753 Network analyzer display? There's plenty of dust on the CRT...
Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:56 pm
I'd be interested in knowing too. Any of you technicians out there ever done this? Anyone got a maintnenance manual that tells how?
|Ulf Kylenfall |
Post subject: How to remove...
Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:50 am
I found out myself:
1. Remove the rack handle area cover as if you were going to install rack handles on the left side of the instrument CRT.
2. Remove the three small phillips screws in the handle installation area. (There are four larger holes for the rack handles).
3. The small left part of the front panel where the power switch is can now be removed.
4. The graticule cover can now be pulled out a bit.
5. Carefully slide the front glass out.
6. The CRT and the glass plate can now be cleaned.