Curious and concerned wrote:
Was it happy?
Yes, I would say it was a very happy
- We (America) has had no
more terrorist attacks on our soil.
- The 1st
free election ever has taken place in an Arab
- The 2nd is on schedule to occur
early next year.
- John Howard was re-elected
- George Bush was re-elected in
- Canada's Liberal party lost its
- The U.N. Food-for-Oil scandal was
brought into the light of day
- The Summer
Olympics went off without a hitch
- China is
well on its way to casting out its entrenched
- Yasser Arafat assumed
- The American economy is
- The dollar's fall against the
Euro is making American products affordable and
European products expensive to foreign markets.
- Gold is finally assuming a true market value
- A New Media has emerged via the Internet and
alternative radio that is throwing the last
shovels full of dirt on the coffins of the Old
- I'm making more money and my job is
more secure than it has been in 4 years
family and I are healthy
So, yes, I think
it has been a very good year. I hope yours has
Cheers, and here's to an even