CDMA2000 - Dual Band 450/ 1900 MHz network - RF Cafe Forums

RF Cafe Forums closed its virtual doors in late 2012 mainly due to other social media platforms dominating public commenting venues. RF Cafe Forums began sometime around August of 2003 and was quite well-attended for many years. By 2012, Facebook and Twitter were overwhelmingly dominating online personal interaction, and RF Cafe Forums activity dropped off precipitously. Regardless, there are still lots of great posts in the archive that ware worth looking at. Below are the old forum threads, including responses to the original posts. Here is the full original RF Cafe Forums on Archive.org

-- Amateur Radio

-- Anecdotes, Gripes, & Humor

-- Antennas

-- CAE, CAD, & Software

-- Circuits & Components

-- Employment & Interviews

-- Miscellany

-- Swap Shop

-- Systems

-- Test & Measurement

-- Webmaster

Post subject: CDMA2000 - Dual Band 450/ 1900 MHz network
Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:48 am 

Lieutenant

Guys, I need some help if any body knows of any network any where in the world where 450/ 1900 MHz bands are simultanaeously being used in the CDMA 2000/ EVDO network. I woud like to get some insight into optimisation issues and prospective optimisation solutions for such a network.

Thanks!!!

Post subject:
Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:40 pm 
CDMA 450 is being used in the Eastern Block countries (former USSR). China, KSA, and UAE are also looking into it.
But..... Dual Band 1900 450 in the same network????
Are you looking at this for that silly contract in KSA?
If so, it doesn't exist yet. Phones that are dula band capable are coming soon but.....

I digress go to google and search "CDMA450" have fun

Posted  11/12/2012