Because of the high maintenance needed to monitor and filter spammers from the RF Cafe Forums, I decided that it would
be best to just archive the pages to make all the good information posted in the past available for review. It is unfortunate
that the scumbags of the world ruin an otherwise useful venue for people wanting to exchanged useful ideas and views.
It seems that the more formal social media like Facebook pretty much dominate this kind of venue anymore anyway, so if
you would like to post something on RF Cafe's
page, please do.
Below are all of the forum threads, including all
the responses to the original posts.
Post subject: seeking experienced PCB layout designers Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:57 am
Amplical located in northern New Jersey manufactures quality RF and Microwave components including Amplifiers and Solid State Attenuators for the wireless communications industry. We are currently seeking experienced PCB layout designers for a Contract Assignment.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years PCB design and layout experience.
• Ability to take complex designs from Library Creation to Gerbers.
• Complete knowledge of current layout tools, including the constraint manager.
• Understanding and experience with RF practices and theory.
• Self driven, motivated and ability to handle projects with tight deadlines.
• Great attention to detail.
If you are qualified, self employed and looking for contract work, please email us at: email@example.com to discuss additional project details.