Tech/Engineer Looking for Ops - RF Cafe Forums
Because of the high maintenance needed to monitor and filter spammers from the RF Cafe Forums, I decided that it would be best to just archive the pages to make all the good information posted in the past available for review. It is unfortunate that the scumbags of the world ruin an otherwise useful venue for people wanting to exchanged useful ideas and views. It seems that the more formal social media like Facebook pretty much dominate this kind of venue anymore anyway, so if you would like to post something on RF Cafe's Facebook page, please do.
Below are all of the forum threads, including all the responses to the original posts.
Post subject: Tech/Engineer Looking for Ops Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:24 pm
I have been I tech for almost 9 years, and I have done the following:
- design VCO's 900MHZ-4.6GHz with minimal support
- extensive PCB design using Protel up to 99SE version
- turnkey manufacturing, prototyping on a contract basis
- test fixture design and implementation
- Technical documents such as test procedures and design documentation.
- strong hardware design abilities
- able to learn new things with little or no assistance
- excellent problem solving skill and observation
- research, development , and data collection
This is what I can think of off the top of my head. If you think you can use these skills. Call 954-649-0705. I will perform contractual work from my location. I also can provide offshore sourcing for low cost PCB's as well as low cost proffesional SMT assembly.