Sutron is looking for a talented RF
engineer to work in its R&D department. The position will allow you to help design and test RF,
analog and digital circuitry for use in Sutron’s sensors and communications products. If you have
knowledge and experience with UWB, radar, antenna, RF you'll fit right in.
should have the following experience:
• Successful designs of low power RF circuitry including
the transmitter, receiver, amplifier from 5 GHz - 8GHz.
• Bench testing, debugging and
analysis of circuitry to determine if design meets functional and performance specifications.
• Strong working knowledge of discrete components such as capacitors, inductors, resistors,
filters, chokes, PIN /Schottky diodes etc and performance over wide temperature and frequency
• Experience utilizing simulation software such as Eagleware/Agilent, • • ADS, Matlab,
EMDS, PSpice, and EEsof or similar.
• BSEE or greater with 5 or more years experience.
And we won't complain if you have experience with:
• Board design and layout.
• Antenna design.
Citizenship not required.
more information on Sutron, visit http://www.sutron.com
Please e-mail your resume and qualifications to