Sr. SW Engineer - J2EE - Colorado Springs, CO - RF Cafe Forums
Because of the high maintenance needed to monitor and filter spammers from the RF Cafe Forums, I decided that it would be best to just archive the pages to make all the good information posted in the past available for review. It is unfortunate that the scumbags of the world ruin an otherwise useful venue for people wanting to exchanged useful ideas and views. It seems that the more formal social media like Facebook pretty much dominate this kind of venue anymore anyway, so if you would like to post something on RF Cafe's Facebook page, please do.
Below are all of the forum threads, including all the responses to the original posts.
Post subject: Sr. SW Engineer - J2EE - Colorado Springs, CO Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:07 pm
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:05 pm
This challenging position offers an experienced Software Engineer an opportunity to make major contributions to our navigation products and web services development efforts.
This position requires an experienced self-starter who is able to jump in and hit the ground running a team player who is able to perform as an individual contributor. A positive, flexible, “can-do” attitude is required. The successful candidate will possess the following combination of knowledge, skills and experience:
• 10+ years of experience developing system architectures and web services
• Demonstrated competence in J2EE, Java, Visual Basic, Communications, Database, and Object Oriented Architecture and Design
• Experience in GIS a plus
• Navigation knowledge a plus
• Strong organizational, planning, and multitasking skills are required
Citizenship, Education, and Security Clearance
• U.S. citizenship is required
• BS degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline
• Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• Active clearance a plus
Please send your resume and cover letter describing your relevant experience and skills along with a salary history in word format to:
Mail: NAVSYS Corporation
Attn. Human Resources
14960 Woodcarver Rd
Colorado Springs, CO 80921