Senior Product Engineer - RF Cafe Forums
Because of the high maintenance needed to monitor and filter spammers from the RF Cafe Forums, I decided that it would be best to just archive the pages to make all the good information posted in the past available for review. It is unfortunate that the scumbags of the world ruin an otherwise useful venue for people wanting to exchanged useful ideas and views. It seems that the more formal social media like Facebook pretty much dominate this kind of venue anymore anyway, so if you would like to post something on RF Cafe's Facebook page, please do.
Below are all of the forum threads, including all the responses to the original posts.
Post subject: Senior Product Engineer
Unread postPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:11 pm
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 3:00 pm
Location: Hackettstown NJ
Senior Product Test Engineer
Nucomm, Inc. located in Hackettstown NJ , a rapidly growing international wireless communications company, seeks an experienced Senior Product Test Engineer to work both
with new product introduction and products currently in manufacturing. This person will work in manufacturing and serve as the main technical expert and interface
between R&D and manufacturing concerning all product design and performance issues. The successful candidate will have significant experience in design analysis,
validation, and modification to improve functional performance, manufacturability, and production yield at both the circuit board and overall unit level for complex
electronic products. The candidate will also work to develop test stations and procedures for product introduction, define and implement automation of production test
stations, work to trouble shoot product test failures, ensure test processes are performed correctly, ensure test documentation is accurate, write test procedures to
operate test stations, and interface with contract manufacturers concerning product testing. This position has the potential to require you to manage an expanded team.
Successful candidates will have:
• Hands on, in depth technical expertise with digital, analog, synthesizer, and RF circuits and test equipment
• Experience with GPIB and RS232 interfaces
• Knowledge of video/audio signals and measurements
• Knowledge of MPEG equipment and interfaces
• Knowledge of RF and Microwave Radio Systems
• Knowledge of Digital circuits, FPGA applications, and microprocessor control
• Good technical writing skills
• Computer experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Visio
• Team oriented
• Professional Persona
• Experience in analyzing, evaluating, troubleshooting, and modifying complex electrical designs to improve overall manufacturability, testability, and production
Nucomm, Inc. provides state-of-the-art digital and analog microwave equipment to the broadcast industry.