Looking for RF/Microwave Technician Positions in the
New England/New Hampshire area - I have some
engineering background, as well as IT Background;
Resume' as follows:
121 Eastern Ave. Apt. 201
Manchester, NH. 03104
(603) 232-3215 firstname.lastname@example.org
Gain a challenging and rewarding position in which I
can use my technical and supervisory experience to secure a career oriented position with your company.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Leadership & Management (US
• Teaching/Instructor (US NAVY)
• Time Management
• Communication Skills
• ESD Controls
• ECO/Technical Writing
• 20 Years of RF communications experience (US
• Over 10 Years field experience as an electronics
• Associates Degree in Electronics and Computer
• All Windows OS, up to Windows 7
• SAP, Visio Standard/Professional, Matlab (CAD)
• HP Basic for Windows
• Microsoft Visual Basic (‘user level’)
• Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint (up to 2007
• Network Analyzers: HP8753E/D, HP8720E/ES,
HP8510, HP8757A thru E, Agilent PNA series
• Other: Oscilloscope, Multimeters, Microscope,
HP Spectrum Analyzers (most models)
• ISO9001, ISO14000
• Research & Analysis
• Lean Manufacturing
• SatComm Operator (US NAVY)
• Radio Telephone Operator (US NAVY)
• Damage Control, Firefighting (US NAVY)
• Retired from Naval Service 1/2004
Sage Laboratories, INC. Hudson NH 3/2007 – 7/2007, 7/2007 – 10/2010 (Contract, Permanent)
A CeraltaTechnologies Company – Specializing in components, passive products, subsystems, and innovative approaches to high performance designs.
(NOTE: Sage Laboratories was purchased by Spectrum Microwave, INC. as of June 2010 – Job
duties remained the same)
• Assigned to “Multi-Function Assemblies” (MFA)
product line –
• Test, tune, & troubleshoot RF/Microwave
frequency range mixers.
• Document problems encountered, and solutions
for known/unknown problems.
• Test, tune, & troubleshoot RF modules for
of “Digital Frequency Discriminators”(“DFD’s”:
IFM Product Line)
• Test, tune, & troubleshoot Filters/Diplexers on
an ‘as needed’ basis (Filter Product Line)
• Maintain test station logs, in ‘non-secure’ as
well as ‘secure’/classified test areas.
M/A-Com, Lowell MA 1997 – 2007
A world-leading developer and manufacturer of radio frequency (RF) and microwave semiconductors, components and IP networks solutions.
• Responsible for supporting Patriot/Sparrow
Missile programs (the associated components).
• RFID program, technical/customer returns &
• Automated Test Equipment (ATE)/test station
LAN set-up Troubleshooting, tuning and
processing RF/Microwave frequency range
• Set-up of Manual Test stands/test equipment
• Management of customer returns, performing
failure analysis reports, engineering/trend
history,analysis of returns, determining
corrective actions, and identifying process
reviews when needed.
• Alternate IT support contact for automated
test stand issues.
Arris Interactive Andover MA (Contract)
10/1999 – 5/2000
A Broadband Internet Company
Senior RF/LAN Technician
• Responsible for setup of Semi-Auto Test
• Maintaining reliable test station operations.
• RF Troubleshooter
• Technical writing, e.g., troubleshooting manual
for company’s product.
• Provided logistical support for test station
Advanced Techom, INC Wilmington MA
1/1997 – 11/1997
Microwave and Digital Radios
Systems Technician Level B
• Troubleshooting microwave and digital radios
at the systems and component level, in the
2 – 23GHz frequency range.
Contec, LP Tampa, FL 8/1994 – 1/1997
Repair of analog and digital ‘set-top’ cable box/decoders
Senior RF Technician
• Troubleshooting and repair of cable boxes by
General Instrument, INC.
• Documentation of all complex repairs, training
of junior technicians.
References: Additional information available upon request