Master's student looking for a RF and Microwave intern - RF Cafe Forums
Because of the high maintenance needed to monitor and filter spammers from the RF Cafe Forums, I decided that it would be best to just archive the pages to make all the good information posted in the past available for review. It is unfortunate that the scumbags of the world ruin an otherwise useful venue for people wanting to exchanged useful ideas and views. It seems that the more formal social media like Facebook pretty much dominate this kind of venue anymore anyway, so if you would like to post something on RF Cafe's Facebook page, please do.
Below are all of the forum threads, including all the responses to the original posts.
Post subject: Looking for job : RF sub-system design Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:46 pm
Looking for a job of RF sub-system design in U.S.
I'm RF design engineer with 10 yrs experience. Following is my qualifications I can bring to you.
1) Expertise on Power Amplifier analysis/development for wireless base station.
2) Experience with design of transceiver and scanning receiver
3) F/W coding/simulation experiences for RF sub system control by C & Matlab (3+ yrs)
4) Exposed on RTL design with HDL (1+ yr)
- Need new H1B support
- Having no security clearance
Thanks for reading and hope any feedback.
More than 10,000 searchable pages indexed.