4 Seeley Storm Drive (H) 973-764-3793
Glenwood, New Jersey 07418 (C)
Clearance: SECRET firstname.lastname@example.org
RF SYSTEMS INTEGRATION AND TEST SKILLS:
• Highly Experienced in the development of
electronic systems that result in marketable products for military and private applications
Test and evaluate 2G and 3G CDMA cellular system performance, troubleshoot if necessary.
Expertise in digital, RF and Microwave testing and the use of laboratory test equipment.
Background in Analog Circuit Design and board layout.
• Ability to coordinate activities
across multiple technical disciplines to achieve program objectives
• Write system
architecture, design and performance specifications
• Engineering Manager for ground and
• Storyboarded proposals, defined labor and capital costs, defined work
• Wrote and managed Statements of Work and Work Breakdown Schedules.
• Wrote test
plans and conducted validation testing in the laboratory and out in the field.
• Interpret and
interface with customer to satisfy their requirements
• Supervised service and technical staff
in support of customers and sales
• Comfortable speaking with vendors and customers and enjoy
planning, organizing and demonstrating our efforts to our customers.
• Knowledgeable in the
integration of modem, radio and antenna systems
• Setup and established satellite and
point-to-point microwave communications links.
• Experienced with a variety of terrestrial and
satellite propagation tools.
• Hands-on, short sleeve personality with integration and test
proficiency, tool handiness, able to adapt and improvise
• Skilled in Microsoft Office Tools.
Integrated Microwave Technologies
Manager, Systems Integrator - RF Systems
Mt. Olive, New Jersey
July 2010 – November 2011
• Engineering Manager for new military, aerospace and government product line.
project scope, goals, schedules, costs and provide status to upper management.
with Sales, customers and vendors to solve operational and technical challenges
for design, specification, integration and testing of COFDM radio systems for advanced mobile
communication applications for DoD, State and Local law enforcement entities
• Authored system
architectures and technical proposals on the behalf of Sales utilizing existing company products
and purchased subassemblies
• Managed demo programs for DoD and government security agencies
• Approved quotes from sales, wrote proposals and quoted labor and material costs.
Responsible for system architecture, writing specifications, designing new system features.
Knowledgeable with camera and sensor technologies such a Video (MPEG2, MPEG4, NTSC), Thermal
Imaging, audio and GPS
• Designed the electrical and mechanical structure for a new six-way
diversity passive tracking antenna for helicopter surveillance.
• Designed a 16 x 8 Pin-Diode
Switch Matrix which reduced material and labor costs by $100K per system.
• Technical liaison
to sales and marketing for trade shows.
• Trained sales staff on features and programming of
Member of Technical Staff / Task Manager – RF Hardware
Electronics, Intelligence & Support – Wayne, New Jersey 1986 – 1999 and 2000 - 2010
• Responsible for design, specification, integration and testing of RF systems for
advanced mobile defense communication applications.
• Designed antenna systems to track and
establish Satellite Communications in the UHF, X, Ku, and Ka bands for static and Comm-On-The-Move
• Single point of contact for project scope, schedules, budget, implementation and
• Team leader to develop a new landing system antenna for the Army. This led to a
• Coordinated the demonstration of prototype Data Link system which led to a $5M
• RF Engineering Manager for Joint Lightweight Tactical Vehicle program for C4ISR / FCS
• Responsible for antenna design, selection, placement and Cosite Analysis studies
WIN-T product performance, validation and testing protocols.
• Responsible for planning,
system design, development and testing of “Comm-On-The-Move” satellite and UAV communication
systems for WIN-T Tactical Data Links.
• Detailed trade studies for new product development
using Story Board Techniques.
• Performed propagation analysis, terrain analysis, link budgets
and cascade system analysis
• Integration and test of networking radios based on 802.16 OFDM
• Very strong hands-on knowledge of RF and Digital test equipment
• Chaired “Grey Beard” design
reviews and presented findings back to corporate.
• Presented at Technical Interchange meetings
with vendors and customers.
• Authored RF Systems technical responses for military proposals
• Responsible for Army Spectrum Management Office and FCC license applications.
Member of Technical Staff – RF Hardware Engineer
Mt. Olive, New Jersey
1999 – 2000
Developed and tested 2G, 3G/1xEVDO CDMA Cellular Base Stations.
• Supported the design and
development of the 450MHz “ModCell” for eastern block countries
• Analyzed CDMA “ModCell” base
stations at cell sites for range and performance.
• Selected the RF filtering, PA’s LNA’s and
Lightning Strike Protection features.
• Returned to BAE after 20 months when asked to accept a
New Jersey Institute of Technology
Newark, New Jersey
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
Masters classes in satellite and digital
AWARDS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
• Security Clearance: SECRET
for Meritorious Performer - 2007
• Bronze Chairman’s Award winner for Common Data Link
Transceivers and Antennas – 2008
• Nominated for Chairman’s Award – 2010
• Led Lounsberry
Hollow Middle School in Vernon, NJ as the first school in NJ to be approved by NASA to speak to
the astronauts on the International Space Station via Amateur Radio
• President Sussex County Amateur Radio Club
• Extra Class Amateur Radio Operator
Sussex County and Vernon Township Office of Emergency Management