Over 10,000 pages indexed!
redefining what an
engineering website should be.
(Seize the Day!)
My USAF radar shop
Hobby & Fun
Airplanes and Rockets:
My personal hobby website
My daughter Sally's horse riding business website - lots of info
My son-in-law's dog training business
|RF System Engineer opening at SDP Telecom; Montreal Canada. - RF Cafe Forums|
Because of the high maintenance needed to monitor and filter spammers from the RF Cafe Forums, I decided that it would
be best to just archive the pages to make all the good information posted in the past available for review. It is unfortunate
that the scumbags of the world ruin an otherwise useful venue for people wanting to exchanged useful ideas and views.
It seems that the more formal social media like Facebook pretty much dominate this kind of venue anymore anyway, so if
you would like to post something on RF Cafe's
page, please do.
Below are all of the forum threads, including all
the responses to the original posts.
Post subject: RF System Engineer opening at SDP Telecom; Montreal Canada.
Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:15 am
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 5:24 pm
SDP Telecom is currently seeking a RF/system Engineer with extensive experience in cellular base station infrastructure for its facility in Montreal Canada
Education & Experience:
Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Post-Graduate Degree in Engineering (Master or PhD preferred).
5+ years direct experience in the design of RF modules for Wireless Base Station or related area.
The applicant will be member of engineering team developing RF Modules for BTS. Also he will support the sales and marketing department in identifying the potential products suitable for current and future cellular base stations.
1. Strong background in the cellular wireless communication technology and standards such as GSM, UMTS, LTE, WiMax and etc.
2. Strong knowledge in the new trends in the cellular wireless communication such MIMO, OFDM, space time coding, AISG, RET.
3. Good understanding of the RF, signal processing and system aspects of base station transceivers.
4. Clear vision of the current and future cellular wireless communication needs
5. In depth understanding of cellular base station infrastructure functionality and Architecture
6. Experience in developing base station transceivers of some major manufactures such as Ericson, Nokia, Alcatel, Motorola, Nortel and etc.
7. Experience in the development of base station sub-systems such as TMA, duplexer, diplexer, triplexers and so on.
8. Strong verbal and written communication skills