SDP Telecom is currently seeking a RF/system Engineer with extensive experience in cellular base
station infrastructure for its facility in Montreal Canada
Education & Experience:
Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Post-Graduate Degree in Engineering (Master or PhD preferred).
5+ years direct experience in the design of RF modules for Wireless Base Station or related area.
The applicant will be member of engineering team developing RF Modules for BTS. Also he will
support the sales and marketing department in identifying the potential products suitable for
current and future cellular base stations.
1. Strong background in the
cellular wireless communication technology and standards such as GSM, UMTS, LTE, WiMax and etc.
2. Strong knowledge in the new trends in the cellular wireless communication such MIMO, OFDM,
space time coding, AISG, RET.
3. Good understanding of the RF, signal processing and system
aspects of base station transceivers.
4. Clear vision of the current and future cellular
wireless communication needs
5. In depth understanding of cellular base station infrastructure
functionality and Architecture
6. Experience in developing base station transceivers of some
major manufactures such as Ericson, Nokia, Alcatel, Motorola, Nortel and etc.
7. Experience in
the development of base station sub-systems such as TMA, duplexer, diplexer, triplexers and so on.
8. Strong verbal and written communication skills