RF Engineer needed in Clarksburg, MD - Thales Communications - RF Cafe Forums
Because of the high maintenance needed to monitor and filter spammers from the RF Cafe Forums, I decided that it would be best to just archive the pages to make all the good information posted in the past available for review. It is unfortunate that the scumbags of the world ruin an otherwise useful venue for people wanting to exchanged useful ideas and views. It seems that the more formal social media like Facebook pretty much dominate this kind of venue anymore anyway, so if you would like to post something on RF Cafe's Facebook page, please do.
Below are all of the forum threads, including all the responses to the original posts.
Post subject: RF Engineer needed in Clarksburg, MD - Thales Communications
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:27 pm
Applicants are expected to have broad experience and understanding in the application of principles, theories, concepts, practices and standards relating to RF /Microwave design. Applicants will be expected to develop derived requirements, design ,simulate expected performance, perform PCB layout, oversee fabrication, and test completed assemblies.
To be considered for this exciting and challenging role you must have:
- US Citizenship
- The ideal candidate must have at least 6 years module and system design experience and posses the ability to design high performance AM/FM communications equipment in the 30 MHz-3GHZ frequency range from the system level through the board level.
- Familiar with the design of tactical, battery powered handheld communications equipment.
- Proficient in the use of computer aided design i.e. HP-ADS, Touchstone, Libra, MathCad, Matlab, and Spice.
- Ability to use Orcad schematic capture and be proficient in plannin PCB layouts on multi-layer SMT (Surface Mount Technology) PCB’s.
- Familiarity with the implementation of a “Software Radio” design (hybrid Analogue-DSP).
Please remit resume to email@example.com
Unread postPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:37 pm
Do you offer Internship or CO-OP ?