Because of the high maintenance needed to monitor and filter spammers from the RF Cafe Forums, I decided that it would
be best to just archive the pages to make all the good information posted in the past available for review. It is unfortunate
that the scumbags of the world ruin an otherwise useful venue for people wanting to exchanged useful ideas and views.
It seems that the more formal social media like Facebook pretty much dominate this kind of venue anymore anyway, so if
you would like to post something on RF Cafe's
page, please do.
Below are all of the forum threads, including all
the responses to the original posts.
Post subject: RF ATE Engineers
Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:48 am
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:31 pm
I have couple of openings for RF ATE engineers in my group. The details are listed below. Please email your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Work on the RF hardware and software for RF ATE.
- Involve in the design of the fixtures used in the test hardware.
- Support tester related issues in production and resolve them cross functionally with different groups.
- Strong RF test background
- Good problem solving skills and ability to multitask
Team player and quick learner
- Familiarity with high speed digital logic such as FPGA a plus
- Proficiency in all aspects of RF device test
- Experience with spectrum analyzer, network analyzers, power meters, and signal generators
Experience with all facets of RF measurements for digital modulation formats preferred
- Device driver programming for GPIB/PXI instrumentation
- Proficient in a high level programming language like C# .net.