|NuWaves Engineering Needs a Few Good Engineers - RF Cafe Forums|
Because of the high maintenance needed to monitor and filter spammers from the RF Cafe Forums, I decided that it would
be best to just archive the pages to make all the good information posted in the past available for review. It is unfortunate
that the scumbags of the world ruin an otherwise useful venue for people wanting to exchanged useful ideas and views.
It seems that the more formal social media like Facebook pretty much dominate this kind of venue anymore anyway, so if
you would like to post something on RF Cafe's
page, please do.
Below are all of the forum threads, including all
the responses to the original posts.
Post subject: NuWaves Engineering Needs a Few Good Engineers
Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:49 pm
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:10 pm
NuWaves, a premier supplier of RF Systems, RF Products, and Engineering Design Services, is actively seeking talented and highly motivated RF Design Engineers with 5 plus years experience to support Engineering Development.
Full time and contract positions are available.
NuWaves is a fast growing Radio Frequency (RF) Design Engineering firm located in Middletown Ohio – North of Cincinnati and South of Dayton.
Other available positions include:
- RF Support Engineers.
- Engineering Technicians.
- Project Engineer / Project Manager
Individuals must have knowledge of transmitter and receiver design. Experience with Phase locked loops (PLL), low noise amplifiers (LNA), power amplifiers (PA), demodulators, modulators and other communication circuitry is essential. Job responsibilities include design and development of RF circuits and support circuitry. Experience in proposal writing a plus.
Individuals must be self starters, motivated, and be able to work with an integrated product Team. The individual will provide RF engineering services to support military and industrial clients.
Job responsibilities include:
- Develop high power amplifiers in VHF, UHF, L, S, and C Bands.
- Develop low noise amplifiers and custom filters.
- Support the writing of technical proposals and whitepapers.
- Develop low phase noise synthesizers.
- Develop other RF custom solutions as directed.
- Support RF Product Marketing Initiatives.
- Support Applications Engineering.
- Meet with clients as applicable to discuss RF Products.
- Write white papers and support documentation of NuWaves’ RF Products.
- Develop test procedures for RF Products.
- Write sales sheets and data sheets for targeted RF Products.
Accelerate your career growth with a challenging, high-tech job for a fast growing Electronics company. Serious candidates will include salary history and salary requirements with their resume. Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes excellent benefits. Please send resumes with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Must be a U.S. citizen.
Approved by Kirt Blattenberger