Please visit the
page for more information.Miteq currently has multiple
positions for Senior level RF Engineers in the following areas
- Amplifiers, LNA using MIC, hybrid technology
- Intergrated multifunction assemblies
Performs complicated and difficult engineering work of major complexity under limited
supervision requiring a high degree of technical competence. Exercises full technical
responsibility for planning, organizing and conducting technical projects with design,
fabrication, modification and evaluation of electronic apparatus, components or circuitry for use
in electronic/electromechanical equipment and devices. Plan projects involving exploration of
product and/or process problems, definition and selection of new concepts and approaches to design
or development of new or improved products and/or processes. Conducts technical investigations
involving the application of engineering principles and theories. Prepares design specifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. * Analyzes
complex technical data and/or drawings to the organization’s engineering projects.
Develops and makes recommendations regarding engineering product design, development and/or
technical problem solving.
3. * Provides assistance in the diagnosis and solution of
production and/or engineering problems. Acts as a technical support to Marketing/Sales functions
by providing seminars and/or demonstrations of product to customer and sales representatives.
4. * Designs and documents technical programs/applications of a moderately complex nature.
5. * Provides quality assurance review for product development or sustaining engineering
6. Provides technical leadership and oversees the progress of new
product/process design projects.
7. * Utilizes computer-aided engineering tools to design
engineerng layouts in accordance with product specifications.
8. * Validates total system
engineering components for performance and reliability.
9. Initiates and documents
specifications for Engineering Change Orders.
10. * Writes difficult technical papers
wherein a sophisticated understanding of engineering principles and theories are applied.
11. * Completes request for quotes (RFQ’s) by analyzing customer requirements to determine
engineering cost, schedule and feasability. Estimates labor and material and submits for review.
12. Perform other duties as necessary and as assigned.
* Essential Job Functions
Education: BSEE, BSME or BS in
Applied Sciences. Master’s degree or Ph.D. degree highly desirable.
Experience: This position
requires 10 or more years of experience in the analysis, evaluation, design and development of
equipment or systems.Please visit the
page for more information.