Please visit the Miteq Careers
page for more information.Miteq currently has multiple positions for Senior level RF Engineers in the following areas of specialty:
- Amplifiers, LNA using MIC, hybrid technology
- Frequency Converters
- Intergrated multifunction assembliesJob Description
Performs complicated and difficult engineering work of major complexity under limited supervision requiring a high degree of technical competence. Exercises full technical responsibility for planning, organizing and conducting technical projects with design, fabrication, modification and evaluation of electronic apparatus, components or circuitry for use in electronic/electromechanical equipment and devices. Plan projects involving exploration of product and/or process problems, definition and selection of new concepts and approaches to design or development of new or improved products and/or processes. Conducts technical investigations involving the application of engineering principles and theories. Prepares design specifications.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. * Analyzes complex technical data and/or drawings to the organization’s engineering projects.
2. * Develops and makes recommendations regarding engineering product design, development and/or technical problem solving.
3. * Provides assistance in the diagnosis and solution of production and/or engineering problems. Acts as a technical support to Marketing/Sales functions by providing seminars and/or demonstrations of product to customer and sales representatives.
4. * Designs and documents technical programs/applications of a moderately complex nature.
5. * Provides quality assurance review for product development or sustaining engineering activities.
6. Provides technical leadership and oversees the progress of new product/process design projects.
7. * Utilizes computer-aided engineering tools to design engineerng layouts in accordance with product specifications.
8. * Validates total system engineering components for performance and reliability.
9. Initiates and documents specifications for Engineering Change Orders.
10. * Writes difficult technical papers wherein a sophisticated understanding of engineering principles and theories are applied.
11. * Completes request for quotes (RFQ’s) by analyzing customer requirements to determine engineering cost, schedule and feasability. Estimates labor and material and submits for review.
12. Perform other duties as necessary and as assigned.
* Essential Job FunctionsQUALIFICATIONS:
Education: BSEE, BSME or BS in Applied Sciences. Master’s degree or Ph.D. degree highly desirable.
Experience: This position requires 10 or more years of experience in the analysis, evaluation, design and development of equipment or systems.Please visit the Miteq Careers page for more information.