Anritsu Company is the North American subsidiary of Anritsu Corporation based in Atsugi, Japan. Recognized as a Tier One provider of communications solutions for more than 100 years, Anritsu has become a global leader in the telecommunications, optical and wireless industries by providing diverse product offerings ranging from test and measurement solutions to high-speed devices and components for use in R&D, production, and maintenance.
Anritsu is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to all employees. We offer standard benefits such as major medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, Employee Assistance Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts, a generous 401(k) Matching Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, and profit sharing. Our benefit package is designed to positively impact all aspects of your life; to help you and your family succeed; and to maintain our status as a “perfect job.” Come find out what Anritsu has to offer you!
As a Microwave Manufacturing Engineer based in Morgan Hill you will have responsibility for:
• Developing and enhancing microelectronics assembly and test processes in the manufacture of microwave components and assemblies.
• Assisting design engineering in the development of new microwave products.
• Evaluating the designs of existing products and implementing re-design efforts to improve performance, reliability, manufacturability, and to reduce costs.
• Investigate product failures for root causes and implement corrective actions.
• Controlling the release and maintenance of product documentation and specifications.
• Additional responsibilities and or tasks may be assigned as required.
• Typically requires a BSEE or equivalent technical experience.
• Thorough understanding of RF/Microwave theory and microelectronics manufacturing processes is required.
• Working knowledge of analog and digital electronics, including the ability to understand circuit schematics and troubleshoot electronic assemblies.
• Strong initiative, excellent communication skills, and ability to work in a team environment.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax to 408-782-1811. Please reference Job Code: 2422 in the subject line of your email or in the cover page of your fax. Please visit our website http://www.anritsu.com
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for additional company information.
Equal Opportunity Employer