|MicroElectronic Packaging Engineer - Skyworks Solutions - RF Cafe Forums|
Because of the high maintenance needed to monitor and filter spammers from the RF Cafe Forums, I decided that it would
be best to just archive the pages to make all the good information posted in the past available for review. It is unfortunate
that the scumbags of the world ruin an otherwise useful venue for people wanting to exchanged useful ideas and views.
It seems that the more formal social media like Facebook pretty much dominate this kind of venue anymore anyway, so if
you would like to post something on RF Cafe's
page, please do.
Below are all of the forum threads, including all
the responses to the original posts.
Post subject: MicroElectronic Packaging Engineer - Skyworks Solutions
Posted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:02 am
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:24 pm
Cedar Rapids, IA
• Support the design, prototype assembly, documentation and release to production of new RFIC and multi-chip module (MCM) packages using appropriate technology.
• Acts as a liaison with internal Advanced Packaging Group, Suppliers, and Internal and External Manufacturing.
• Direct and potentially manage Packaging resources used in build, design, development and documentation of industry leading wireless semiconductor products.
• Using appropriate tools, perform product cost trade-offs, package integrity analysis (thermal, mechanical, cross-sectioning, assembly process, etc.) for customer and internal requirements.
• Define package requirements for product groups assuring compliance with customer and internal Quality and Reliability requirements.
• Support the design and development of test fixture assemblies for product development and production test.
This individual must work well in a team on problems of a diverse scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Must exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate solutions. This position requires a BS degree and 2 years minimum of experience with knowledge of state-of-the-art materials and packaging related to semiconductor technology. Experience with Thermal and Mechanical Analysis, Auto-CAD and Cadence APD or similar CAD tools is a preference. A basic understanding of Micro-Electronic Packaging and Manufacturing is also highly preferred