Because of the high maintenance needed to monitor and filter spammers from the RF Cafe Forums, I decided that it would
be best to just archive the pages to make all the good information posted in the past available for review. It is unfortunate
that the scumbags of the world ruin an otherwise useful venue for people wanting to exchanged useful ideas and views.
It seems that the more formal social media like Facebook pretty much dominate this kind of venue anymore anyway, so if
you would like to post something on RF Cafe's
page, please do.
Below are all of the forum threads, including all
the responses to the original posts.
Post subject: Manufacturing Test Developers Needed Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:37 pm
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 1:27 pm
If you are interested please contact:
Google has an immediate need for a highly resourceful Manufacturing Test Development
Engineer to be responsible for the testing of its hardware products in Manufacturing. The ideal candidate is a
self-starter who jumps in and gets the important stuff done while relishing the challenging and fun start-up
1. Support new and existing hardware designs.
2. Write test
plans based on specific product specifications.
3. Develop automated test scripts for functional test, install
4. Design, procure and build test platforms.
5. Analyze, troubleshoot and identify root cause
failure analysis on identified systems. Drive issues to closure with preventive measures.
6. Drive cost
reduction by value engineering current test process.
7. Liaise with contract manufacturers for all test
process issues, including process readiness and on going issue resolution.
8. Train datacenter technicians on
trouble shooting of new hardware.
9. Monitor test capacity and yields.
10. Mentor junior team members.
11. Some travel required.
1. BS/MS in EE, CS or equivalent .
2. Recent 5+ years
manufacturing test development experience in x86 server and telecommunications industry.
3. Familiarity with
Linux, Perl and Python is a plus.
4. Ability to communicate manufacturing test requirements into design layout
5. Extensive test software scripting experience in Tcl, Tk and Expect.
6. Some knowledge of
disk drive interfaces.
7. Excellent networking skills.
8. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
9. Demonstrated technical leadership and mentoring skills.