Because of the high maintenance needed to monitor and filter spammers from the RF Cafe Forums, I decided that it would
be best to just archive the pages to make all the good information posted in the past available for review. It is unfortunate
that the scumbags of the world ruin an otherwise useful venue for people wanting to exchanged useful ideas and views.
It seems that the more formal social media like Facebook pretty much dominate this kind of venue anymore anyway, so if
you would like to post something on RF Cafe's
page, please do.
Below are all of the forum threads, including all
the responses to the original posts.
Post subject: Manufacturing Test Developers Needed
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:37 pm
May 09, 2007 1:27 pm
If you are interested please contact:
Google has an immediate need for a highly
resourceful Manufacturing Test Development Engineer to be responsible
for the testing of its hardware products in Manufacturing. The ideal
candidate is a self-starter who jumps in and gets the important stuff
done while relishing the challenging and fun start-up environment.
1. Support new and existing hardware
2. Write test plans based on specific product specifications.
3. Develop automated test scripts for functional test, install and
4. Design, procure and build test platforms.
troubleshoot and identify root cause failure analysis on identified
systems. Drive issues to closure with preventive measures.
cost reduction by value engineering current test process.
with contract manufacturers for all test process issues, including process
readiness and on going issue resolution.
8. Train datacenter technicians
on trouble shooting of new hardware.
9. Monitor test capacity and
10. Mentor junior team members.
11. Some travel required.
1. BS/MS in EE, CS or equivalent .
2. Recent 5+ years manufacturing test development experience in x86
server and telecommunications industry.
3. Familiarity with Linux,
Perl and Python is a plus.
4. Ability to communicate manufacturing
test requirements into design layout requirements.
test software scripting experience in Tcl, Tk and Expect.
knowledge of disk drive interfaces.
7. Excellent networking skills.
8. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
technical leadership and mentoring skills.