Because of the high maintenance needed to monitor and filter spammers from the RF Cafe Forums, I decided that it would
be best to just archive the pages to make all the good information posted in the past available for review. It is unfortunate
that the scumbags of the world ruin an otherwise useful venue for people wanting to exchanged useful ideas and views.
It seems that the more formal social media like Facebook pretty much dominate this kind of venue anymore anyway, so if
you would like to post something on RF Cafe's
page, please do.
Below are all of the forum threads, including all
the responses to the original posts.
Post subject: Manufacturing Engineer Posted: Fri May
02, 2008 4:06 pm
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008
Location: Hackettstown NJ
Our company, Nucomm located in Hackettstown NJ is searching
for a Manufacturing Engineer. We offer competitive salary and benefits.
Will condsider relocation as well.
The primary function of the
Manufacturing Engineer is to provide real-time manufacturing support
during the manufacture of microwave transmitters and receivers used
in the broadcast industry. In addition, the Manufacturing Engineering
will be directly involved in the design review and release process for
new products into manufacturing.
1. Daily interfacing with various manufacturing departments to ensure
product is built to proper specifications.
2. Develop work instructions
and recommend process improvements with a key emphasis on process optimization
and cost improvements.
3. Direct involvement with new product deployment
relative to the design review and new product transition process.
4. Ensure that design for manufacturability (DFM) methods are considered
and implemented for both new and existing products.
5. Operate cross-functionally
on both new product introduction and continuous improvement activities.
6. Optimization of current manufacturing methods and workflows.
7. Identification of equipment and assembly fixture requirements
and their deployment into production.
8. Support the ECR/ECO process
and ensure that engineering changes are implemented as instructed.
9. Perform supplier assessments and audits from a process perspective.
10. Direct interface to outside suppliers relative to process and
Skills and Qualifications
knowledge and experience in designing and implementing manufacturing
and quality processes for RF and microwave equipment.
communication, interpersonal and organizational skills with ability
to work in a team atmosphere.
• Excellent project management skills.