Senior RF System Engineer/Technical Expert
GPS Source is looking for a Senior RF
System Engineer to provide engineering leadership within a growing company. As part of a core team
of talented engineers, you will help GPS Source grow even more with designing and developing new
products and improving existing products for the RF/GPS market.
• Define RF System
Architecture, conceptual and detailed design, as well as implement system level RF solutions for
Digital Communications and GPS products.
• Lead RF System integration for Digital
Communications and GPS products, and supportability and effectiveness analysis for total RF
• Analysis performed at all levels of the total system product including concept,
design, fabrication, and test.
• Ensures total system solutions meet customer and product
• Research and technical leader to a R&D team with direct responsibility for
identifying new products and technologies consistent with the corporation’s strategic initiatives.
• Recognized as the authority and expert for RF system integration across multiple disciplines.
• Perform transceiver analysis, RF system architecture design and algorithm development.
• Master of Science degree in
Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 10+ years experience
• 8+ years of RF system
integration and board level RF design experience
• Familiarity with PCB design and simulation
• Desire to be the RF and radio systems expert in the company
• Position requires
• US citizenship or permanent residence status is required with the ability to
obtain or maintain a current Secret security clearance.
• Ability and desire to
provide technical direction to a design team
• Perform transceiver analysis, RF system
architecture design and algorithm development.
Skills & Abilities:
• Demonstrated expertise in Global Navigation Satellite Systems
• Research expertise in one or more of the following areas is desirable:
signal processing and speed enhancements,
• GNSS software receiver design and implementation,
• Satellite, flight, and ground based augmentation systems including, tight and ultra-tight
GNSS-INS integration, indoor use of GNSS, and advanced estimation and optimization methods as
applied to positioning and navigation.
GPS Source is a
leader in the design and production of GPS Signal Distribution Products. Come work for a growing
company in beautiful southern Colorado. Be incredibly close to snow skiing, water skiing, fishing,
rafting and great hiking trails. Experience a relaxed work environment with a strong emphasis on
GPS Source offers a competitive salary, excellent compensation
and great benefits! Relocation assistance will be available for the right candidate.
Douglas Hinkley, MBA, PMP
Program Management and R&D
Director of Operations & Quality (Acting)
Email: dhinkley (at)