Because of the high maintenance needed to monitor and filter spammers from the RF Cafe Forums, I decided that it would
be best to just archive the pages to make all the good information posted in the past available for review. It is unfortunate
that the scumbags of the world ruin an otherwise useful venue for people wanting to exchanged useful ideas and views.
It seems that the more formal social media like Facebook pretty much dominate this kind of venue anymore anyway, so if
you would like to post something on RF Cafe's
page, please do.
Below are all of the forum threads, including all
the responses to the original posts.
Post subject: Field Application Engineer wanted. SDP Telecom Montreal.
Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:19 am
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 5:24 pm
SDP is looking for a dynamic individual technical sales and marketing individual to help the company address business opportunities in the wireless sector and Indian military market. The individuals should have the following background and experience.
• Engineering Degree from a recognized institution or University
• Good understanding of microwave technologies at the components, subsystems and system level.
• At least 5 years of work experience in the wireless industry or the military markets preferably progressing from engineering (or servicing) , sales application engineering to Sales-Marketing-Business development.
• Experience in base-station designs and terrestrial microwave radio’s will be a definite asset
• Good communicator and inter-personnel skills.
• Organized, methodical strategic thinker and business savvy
• Past experience with Wireless OEMs, service providers or Military relationships would be a definite plus.