This is a 3 month project starting immediately.
NINTENDO OF AMERICA, INC.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Wii™ home console and Nintendo DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 3.4 billion video games and more than 565 million hardware units globally, including the current-generation Wii, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DSi™ and Nintendo DSi XL™, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™ and Nintendo GameCube™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names such as Mario™, Donkey Kong™, Metroid™, Zelda™ and Pokémon™. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo's operations in the Western Hemisphere.
** PLEASE NOTE - At this time, we are not accepting H-1B Visas or transfers**
JOB DESCRIPTION / DUTIES:
Write HTML Test Code. Set-up and maintain a test environment including test server, client hardware, routers, RF components, compliers and source control. Write documentation for the test suite. Write test procedures. Perform and document testing. Work with Nintendo of America testers and engineers.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Mandatory - Must understand the minutiae of the HTML/CSS specification and be able to write a full coverage test suite with little guidance.
• Mandatory - Solid Linux administrator skills including scripting skills.
• Must have a solid understanding of 802.11, Routers, Switches, theoretical and practical RF, noise, interference as related to WiFi and testing.
• Must be able to move seamlessly from the HTML/CSS level down to RF and interference issues.
• Professional understanding of and experience with test theory, regression testing, unit test, and test suites is required.
• Experience with compilers, Linux, Windows, bug tracking software and SVN source control software.
• Excellent written/spoken communications, interpersonal, and documentation skills.
• Must be a self starter who can hit the ground running and take responsibility for a fast paced project.
BSEE or BSCE and equivalent experience.
TO APPLY, PLEASE GO TO: http://www.nintendo.com/corp/jobs.jsp
and click on the “Jobs” tab. Once in the search area, type “HTML/CSS” in the keyword box. The position will come up and you can apply directly.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Nintendo of America