Advanced Test Equipment has an immediate opening for an experienced RF Electronic Calibration Technician to work in our Lab. This role is responsible to successfully troubleshoot, repair and calibrate a wide variety of test & measurement equipment in a fast paced environment.
Must be able to troubleshoot, repair and calibrate equipment
• Must have RF, Microwave, Fiber Optic, Scopes, Meters, and Power Supplies experience
• ISO/IEC 17025 & A2LA Accredited
• 3 – 5 years experience working on the bench in a related roll
• Minimum 2 year (AS) technical degree or technical training (Military Experience)
• Ability to multitask and manage concurrent repair & calibration situations
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft and other computer software, such as MUDCATS a plus
• Soldering and rework, both through hole and SMT
Advanced Test Equipment Corporation, Established in 1981, rents, sells and services a large inventory of equipment. For more information go to our website http://www.atecorp.com
. Located in San Diego our company is growing and in need for 2-3 more techs to carry the additional load. Great team, great potential and great work environment. Benefits after 90 days. Looking for long-term permanent employee. Sorry no relocation fee's paid.
Send Resume and Salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org
10401 Roselle St
San Diego, Ca. 92121