Over 10,000 pages indexed!
redefining what an
engineering website should be.
(Seize the Day!)
My USAF radar shop
Hobby & Fun
Airplanes and Rockets:
My personal hobby website
My daughter Sally's horse riding business website - lots of info
My son-in-law's dog training business
|Are your RF skills not being fully utilized? Jobs Here! - RF Cafe Forums|
Because of the high maintenance needed to monitor and filter spammers from the RF Cafe Forums, I decided that it would
be best to just archive the pages to make all the good information posted in the past available for review. It is unfortunate
that the scumbags of the world ruin an otherwise useful venue for people wanting to exchanged useful ideas and views.
It seems that the more formal social media like Facebook pretty much dominate this kind of venue anymore anyway, so if
you would like to post something on RF Cafe's
page, please do.
Below are all of the forum threads, including all
the responses to the original posts.
Post subject: Are your RF skills not being fully utilized? Jobs Here! Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:58 pm
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:49 pm
Location: Overland Park, Kansas
I do the hiring for this position....I am not a recruiter that might find something for you.....if you meet our requirements and believe this job is one that will fulfill your career interests, email me your resume while the spots are still open
A select # of openings are still available on my team here at Sprint's World Headquarters in Overland Park, Kansas. Thanks to those of you that responded last week - I look forward to talking with you.
I am looking for top notch folks with or without experience. My team has 7 levels of Engineer that can be offered based on experience and knowledge. 7 levels (entry to Principle II) means you can have a career in RF at Sprint. You can stay on the technical side if you prefer and you don't have to go into management until you are ready and want to. Having a principle II slot allows the best and brightest to be paid what they are worth. Your initiative and skillset is all that keeps you from continual career growth - no job grade limits!
* The more you know, the more your grow on this team!
* Knowledge and learning is #1 on this team - we live it, we don't just say it!
* We study CDMA to it's greatest depths in an effort to improve how it operates
* We want the best and brightest RF thinkers to join us! (all of our staff was in the top 10% of their engineering classes)
* We impact Sprint to the tune of $400 million dollars positive just in the last 4 years.
* We are proud to be the "nerds" of CDMA.
* We work hard :smt117 and we play hard!
* We solve the toughest RF problems Sprint has and then apply our solutions to the entire nation!
* We are bookworms and studious, but the real payoff is when we apply all that we have learned to save $ and make Sprint #1
* We have great oral presentation skills because each engineer gets credit for the great ideas they originate - they get exposure to Sprint's senior most executives on a regular basis.
* We originate new algorithms that Nortel, Lucent, Motorola, and Samsung who then put our ideas into test loads that we trial in a market and then finally once the data proves in, they put it into their code
* We have 37 patents from our team in the last 4 years - most for any team at Sprint - (Sprint also pays each person $1000 for each patent they have approved)
* We have a weekend cricket match most every week
* Sand volleyball is on Wednesday's
* Go Fish night at my house every other Thursday (I lost last week)
* Average commute time for our team is 5 minutes!
* Average 2 bedroom upscale apartment is $600 per month
* Our water ski-ing, volleyball and golf outing for the System Engineering team is on the 19th - our potluck lunch will have delicious dishes from countries such as India, Korea, China, and the good old USA.....
Email me your resume : firstname.lastname@example.org [/b]
If you love CDMA, you have to come join my team!!!!!!!