Because of the high maintenance needed to monitor and filter spammers from the RF Cafe Forums, I decided that it would
be best to just archive the pages to make all the good information posted in the past available for review. It is unfortunate
that the scumbags of the world ruin an otherwise useful venue for people wanting to exchanged useful ideas and views.
It seems that the more formal social media like Facebook pretty much dominate this kind of venue anymore anyway, so if
you would like to post something on RF Cafe's
page, please do.
Below are all of the forum threads, including all
the responses to the original posts.
Post subject: Are your RF skills not being fully utilized?
Jobs Here! Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:58 pm
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:49 pm
I do the hiring for this position....I am not a recruiter
that might find something for you.....if you meet our requirements and
believe this job is one that will fulfill your career interests, email
me your resume while the spots are still open
A select # of openings
are still available on my team here at Sprint's World Headquarters in
Overland Park, Kansas. Thanks to those of you that responded last week
- I look forward to talking with you.
I am looking for top notch
folks with or without experience. My team has 7 levels of Engineer that
can be offered based on experience and knowledge. 7 levels (entry to
Principle II) means you can have a career in RF at Sprint. You can stay
on the technical side if you prefer and you don't have to go into management
until you are ready and want to. Having a principle II slot allows the
best and brightest to be paid what they are worth. Your initiative and
skillset is all that keeps you from continual career growth - no job
* The more you know, the more your grow on this
* Knowledge and learning is #1 on this team - we live it,
we don't just say it!
* We study CDMA to it's greatest depths in
an effort to improve how it operates
* We want the best and brightest
RF thinkers to join us! (all of our staff was in the top 10% of their
* We impact Sprint to the tune of $400 million
dollars positive just in the last 4 years.
* We are proud to be
the "nerds" of CDMA.
* We work hard :smt117 and we play hard!
* We solve the toughest RF problems Sprint has and then apply our solutions
to the entire nation!
* We are bookworms and studious, but the real
payoff is when we apply all that we have learned to save $ and make
* We have great oral presentation skills because each
engineer gets credit for the great ideas they originate - they get exposure
to Sprint's senior most executives on a regular basis.
* We originate
new algorithms that Nortel, Lucent, Motorola, and Samsung who then put
our ideas into test loads that we trial in a market and then finally
once the data proves in, they put it into their code
* We have 37
patents from our team in the last 4 years - most for any team at Sprint
- (Sprint also pays each person $1000 for each patent they have approved)
* We have a weekend cricket match most every week
* Sand volleyball
is on Wednesday's
* Go Fish night at my house every other Thursday
(I lost last week)
* Average commute time for our team is 5 minutes!
* Average 2 bedroom upscale apartment is $600 per month
water ski-ing, volleyball and golf outing for the System Engineering
team is on the 19th - our potluck lunch will have delicious dishes from
countries such as India, Korea, China, and the good old USA.....
Email me your resume : firstname.lastname@example.org [/b]
If you love CDMA, you have to come join my team!!!!!!!